Ok, now it's official. The worst day since.. let's say since January. Funny though, my worst days seem to coincide with the examination periods.

They really are to blame. Because there were exams earlier today, university bureaucrats decided to close almost whole PEC and therefore I wasn't able to play basketball. I've been looking forward to it since Thursday. I'm thinking about the comeback. Basketball is great fun. But I think I had an occultic feeling there's nothing there; in the PEC. Still, disappointing.

Before that I thought I want to eat some English liquorice and I went to Tesco to buy them. Here's what I bought:
- Tesco value tomato & cheese pizza, 49p.
- Lucozade original drink, 55p.
- Tesco English liquorice, 59p.
- The Independent, newspaper, 45p.
- Cadbury chocolate 100g, 69p.

When I managed to limp myself back to Halls I ate the whole son of b.. chocolate. And then half of the liquorice. Then I felt sick. To be more precise, I felt sick even before that. It was really horrible to have a headache without hangover. I mean, when you have a hangover you're expecting that. You know it's about to hit. I wasn't drinking last night. I rarely do.
My floormate was puking in the toilet, though. Listening to him throwing up didn't cheer me up, as one might think.

I tried to sleep a bit, had a siesta. I know it was the poor quality of sleeping that made me feel bad. I laid down for about 45 minutes, semiconscious. It helped a wee bit.

I saved rest of the liquorice for the evening, to eat them after the basketball or just to donate to my floormates. I felt bad about them, liquorice I mean. The advertisers got me again. I'm really screwed.

In the morning I got something to done, at least. I scanned three pictures and edited them slightly. Two of them I published in the Geocities.

I thought I saw Gaelle in the library but I'm not sure. I didn't have a power to hollo after her. She went past me unnoticed; if she really was her. Loss of will to do anything at all.

Now I come to the point where I decided to have liquorice. (Sorry about non-chronical order.) On my way to Tesco I met a cute Chinese girl who was coming from the System Software examination. Describingly, the best time of my day was casual chat for two minutes with her. (I don't expect anything better to happen today anymore. I'm too fucked up to do anything interesting and too bad influence for any of my hard-working friends.)

I think I should go for a wee run now but dunno.. My body has prepared itself to have a physical effort. I sweat like a pig.
Maybe I complete my idea of The Ballot Advisor -- an expert system for elections. I doubt I'll do it but the idea ain't too bad: It will ask questions and based on answers it eventually tells you why not to vote - Either the government will be too leftwing or rightwing for your taste and it will be too liberal or when you believed their promises to legalize cannabis and so forth, they're going to give more power to police instead.

At the moment, I wish I had some ganja. After smoking staring at the ceiling is not too bad thing to do. While not high, it is. But the odds are, that's excactly what I'm going to do. Sad but true. There is free will but it's on a holiday today.

See you tomorrow, I'm a new man by then.