Just like every other human being out there, I can't satisfy everybody at the same time.
  1. I'm going to see Chicago: The Musical tonight, starring Bebe Neuwirth and Belle Calaway as the leading ladies Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart respectively.
  2. I'm going to hang out with Deeahblita tonight because she insists that I do so from two nights ago.
  3. My family wants me to go out and make friends, but I have to come back home early. My mother calls me every minute, making me rack up time with my phone.
I woke up intentionally late in the morning (around 9:00 AM), and dressed up for the whole day - I took the subway straight to Times Square to get to the Shubert Theatre. The box office were already selling tickets for the show, and I was lucky to have one of the last seats for tonight's show.

I went to the Café Edison for breakfast as always. My usual breakfast in the Edison is two eggs, and a bowl of corn flakes. However, I'll add a steak to the breakfast because I'm not expected to eat a lot (if anything) for the afternoon.

I'm back here at work, The Library Café in Brooklyn College, waiting for the next half-hour so I will start working. I work from 2:00 PM to the closing time of 6:00 PM.

After leaving work at 6:00 PM, I took the subway back to Manhattan to do some window shopping - I went Data Vision and looked around for MacOS-related equipment for the campus newspaper office.

I saw Chicago for the first time of this year. Bebe Neuwirth is a given on the side of being a great trooper of an actress, and the cast is just right. In admiring the dancers of the show, I find it too.. difficult for me to say that I liked Mary Ann Hermansen (the dancer with the push-up bra) because it would make me too much of a regular guy who stares at her breasts all day. Mary Ann has skills alright, but I can't help to say "Oh look, breasts" when I see her onstage. After the show, I talked to Bebe about ideas for traveling to Europe, and she wholeheartedly recommends going to Paris for the museums.

I went to the TES party right after talking to Bebe. The place where the party is held, L'Oeil Cache ("The Hidden Eye") is a place I feel better going to than Paddles from My First S&M Party because it has a more intimate atmosphere for people at play, to watch, or at hang out in the green room. Granted it's an apartment and it's easily crowded, but at least I don't feel pressured to join in on the playing.

Deeahblita worked behind the desk in the L'Oeil Cache, taking care of the entrance fees and counting attendees. She was cool hanging out and stuff, and we listened to a guy singing "Killing me Softly with his Schlong" (a parody of "Killing me Softly with his Song." ) I was talking to the higher-ups of the party about finding the right domme, the various forms of play, and the lack of vibrator use on submissive men. I mean, using a vibrator is always associated with girls, and I want to identify with the submissive women in that party more than the men. Well, when it comes to any aspect of sex, I want to identify with women more than being a guy doing the "suck, fuck, and roll over" routine.

For the sake of saving time lest pissing off my folks (and 2:00 AM is clean-up time for the party), I took a cab back to the ol' home office. It was a half-hour trip compared to the hour-long ride in an empty subway going to Brooklyn.