The arch-nemesis of Joel Robinson and Mike Nelson on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Originally Joel's direct superior, Dr. Forrester couldn't stand Joel's constant cheery attitude, so he blasted him into space on a sattelite belonging to Gizmonic Institute. From there, he figured he could finally put his experiments to test and try to drive a human insane by force-feeding him bad movies until he cracked.

Dr. Forrester, in the subterranean Deep 13* level of Gizmonic, sent Joel the movies while he tormented his lab rat, TV's Frank (And the guy before him... I forgot his name). Eventually, Joel managed to break free (unwittingly). Dr. Forrester wanted to desperately continue the experiments, so he shot Mike Nelson up in his place.

Finally, when Mike and the 'bots made it to the end of the universe and evolved into creatures of pure energy, Dr. Forrester turned into a space baby. His mom, Pearl Forrester, promised to raise him right this time, but she got distracted and he set off trying to take over the world. She smothered him with a pillow, but not before he made his final request, that she continue the experiments. That she did...

*: Yes, from all the evidence I've heard, they were always in Deep 13, which is a level of Gizmonic Institute. That's the theory I'm running by.