Dave Coulier is a comedic actor best known for his portrayal of Joey on TV's "Full House." I haven't personally heard from him since the hilariously unfunny America's Funniest People, which spawned the "Jackalope" and was one of the more successful spin-offs of America's Funniest Home Videos (which was coincidently hosted by another Full House castmember, Bob Saget.) Other work includes the Nickelodeon show "Out of Control," a children's comedy newscast show mingled with some sketch comedy, which aired in the early to mid-eighties, as well as various stand-up comedy routines.

Dave can be thought of as a poor man's Jeff Daniels with ADD. He seems to have not refined his repertoire since Out of Control, where he appears to have debuted his personal catch-phrase, "Cut it out," which is accompanied by three hand motions: a scissors motion followed by a pointing motion followed by a baseball umpire's "you're out" motion.

Another interesting note mentioned to me by stewacide: Dave dated Alanis Morissette for a time, and it is widely believed that many of her songs about ex-lovers are about him. The rumor goes that, since he's considerably older than her, their relationship ended because he wanted to start a family and she didn't. Judging from her music alone, I would guess that Alanis is probably a pretty vindictive and spiteful person, and I imagine that this kind of attitude wouldn't jive well with the happy/goofy/friendly persona that Dave tends to espouse.