I've discovered some rather mundane things which have stupendous bearing on my life:

  • Little dogs are very high maintenance. They require all of your attention all of the time, or they get really really upset. I used to have this dog named George, a big ol' german shepard. So long as I fed him and talked to him once a day, he was just dandy. Not Wiley the Yorkie I Saved From The Pound though. He'll be damned if I'm gonna like, work, or compose.

  • When you have a newly non-larval cat, and its a female, it'll go into heat. When that happens, expect to wish you NEVER HAD PETS. EVER. Not only will she not shut up, she's constantly pointing her ass at things. Usually my feet while I unassumingly try to convince the dog that its work time, not tug-of-war time.

  • When health insurance companies says "85% of the cost of all procedures will be covered; you will be responsible for the other 15%." what they really mean is "Bend over. Seriously. Me and your doctor are teaming up on this one, and all holes will be filled with hard cock." Who knew getting skin cancer would be expensive?

  • It's time to take down the Christmas Tree.

  • Getting to level 5 on everything still didn't fill me with the joy that getting anything of mine licked does. Will report upon reaching level 6.

  • "Will have design document to you by Tuesday" should be read as "Don't expect to hear from me, but I sure hope you have that flash tour done by Friday. Jackass!"

  • Rachmaninov is a bad sonufabitch, but not nearly as bad as Franz Liszt. Trust me on this one. I don't care what Shine taught you. The Rach 3 is extraordinarily difficult. Pretty much anything Liszt wrote is off the chain, as my urban contemporary musician friends say.

That's it. I'm going to bed. As soon I club the cat into submission and hang the dog over the balcony by his harness and muzzle.