Vinz Clortho, Volguus Zildrohar and Lord of the Sebouillia, was one of two demigod minions of the Sumerian god Gozer. Vinz, along with the other demigod Zuul, served as keymaster and gatekeeper (respectively) of Gozer the Traveller during the attempted invasion of New York City in the mid 1980s.

Originally manifested on Earth, in this dimension, as a terror dog (created after possessing a statue on the roof of an apartment building), Vinz went on to possess a New York City accountant by the name of Louis Tully. While the purpose of possessing a human was to move about the environment relatively undetected, Vinz exhibited some extremely odd behavior while inhabiting Louis, which caught the attention of the police department. Eventually, after he had obtained control of Tully, he went in search of Zuul the keymaster, who had possessed a woman named Dana Barrett.

Once they met, the interdimensional gate was forced open, allowing Gozer to enter the Earth realm. Upon arrival, Gozer the Traveller faced the Ghostbusters, a group of professional paranormal investigators and eliminators based in New York City. The Ghostbusters went on to successfully thwart Gozer's attempts to destroy the city, but not before Gozer the Traveller became Gozer the Destructor, in a form inadvertently chosen by one of the Ghostbusters via telepathy.

Once Gozer was defeated, Vinz was forced back through the interdimensional gate (along with Zuul), leaving a disoriented Louis Tully atop a Manhattan apartment building.

Yes, have some.