Some things bring your life right into your face, and force you to question what you want to do next.
We've had a colleague die at work today in an unpleasent car crash, with his father finding the body.
So all I can say to this is
- Treat every moment like it's your last
- Don't bear grudges - make up with people you dislike
- Call your friends more often
- Visit your family more often
- Don't put off your dreams
- Don't hold back from telling people how you feel
- Hold a baby
- And if you have one, hold your partner.