To help those seeking a future career path in SWD, and to clear up some of the beer and babes
perceptions about work, allow me to detail some of my personal realizations.
1. You Can't Always Get It Done Overnight.
2. You Are Rarely The First Person With This Problem.
3. No One Is Really That Impressed Unless It Is Funny or They Can Play With It.
4. You Will Get Your Best Work Done, Alone, Far From Friends.
5. Be Prepared To Suffer.
6. Swallow Your Ego.
7. It's Rarely "Just A Small Project".
8. No One Cares How Neurotic You Are.