In film, the complement to the key light. This light fills in the shadows of the key light, reducing falloff. This is only one use of a fill light (the back light is the same way pretty much). The usages of the tools used by filmmakers are only limited by the filmmaker's imagination. I don't know.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.