Sarcasm? Oh...I'M BACK!!!
After a few years off, and about 500 nodes deleted, I'm excited about rejoining the community and contributing more hours of hard work writing and researching in order to write. It's fun to spend hours making writeups, and then have them be deleted for invalid reasons! Now don't get me wrong; I'm not here to cause trouble. I just really miss the community and its attitude, as well as the editors and gods! I wish I could explain to you the heart and soul I poured into the 500ish writeups that were deleted, but it's impossible. Just trust that I was once a brilliant writer and left a large chunk of myself here to be ripped apart and thrown into the trash can. When I was actively writing, content meant more than the paltry whims of the maintainers! Something went horribly wrong, however, and my nodes started disappearing. I followed suit. It's ok though now, because I'm back, and it's great! Until then, see also www.fictionislying.com for my writing, and sarcasmosis.livejournal.com for my rambling! For now, I'll be seeing you often!
Wow. It's nice to be back. The monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey (yeah, that's it in my picture) thinks so too. Oh, I know it disappeared. That's what it does. Who knows? Maybe if you wait long enough it'll come back to you. Maybe at a pivotal point in the evolution of your intelligence as a species, eh? Ok, if you really can't see it, hold Shift and hit reload. It'll appear, but be wary...
- Who wants a postcard signed by the FAMOUS Sarcasmo from his shitty hometown?
- Sarcasmo's Node of the Day
- Sarcasmo's Cookbook
- George Carlin's 2,443 Filthy Words and Phrases
- E2 Lyrics Noding Standard
- gender language is stupid
- It is insanely fun to piss on ice
- What is the funniest title of porn you have seen?
- Questions that are hard to answer because they're too personal
- No, this is not an evil scheme
- I will conquer Everything!
- I love eggs
- node naked
- everyone vs. moJoe
- Sarcasmo's Node of the Day should be Sarcasmo's Node of the Day
- two word writeups
- I don't want to fall so easily.
- Re: Stop creating/adding to "getting to know you" nodes
- My arch nemesis on Everything
- You gained experience!