Ok people, time for the season 4 episode guide for Supernatural and if you actually plan on watching this show and want to be surprised, don't read this yet because there is a very big spoiler in here, also, here's the character summary for Castiel...

Castiel (Misha Collins): Ok, I guess now is as good as time as any to reveal the big spoiler...Castiel is an Angel of the Lord. Yes, they added the Heaven dynamic in season 4. Castiel, also known as Cas (I'm spelling it with only one "s," unlike other people who spell it with two "s"s, because there's only one "s" in his name, damn it!), doesn't really fit in with the other angels and eventually becomes the unofficial protector of the Winchester boys. He doesn't have a very good understanding of humanity and this makes him the butt of a lot of jokes, and in case anyone was dying to know, he's my favorite character because he's a goofy little dork sometimes but he can be a major badass.

Lazarus Rising (Episode 1)

Dean awakens to find himself in his own grave. After reuniting with Sam and Bobby, they attempt to discover who or what has the power to drag Dean out of Hell.

Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester. (Episode 2)

After meeting Castiel and realizing what his very existence means for the hunting world, Sam and Dean attempt to learn everything they can about angels, but get sidetracked when extremely vengeful ghosts start killing off hunters.

In the Beginning (Episode 3)

Cas sends Dean back to 1973 with the order to "stop it." Once there, Dean tries to figure out the cryptic order and while doing so, meets a young John Winchester and his girlfriend Mary.

Metamorphosis (Episode 4)

Dean attempts to convince Sam that the paranormal powers he has been honing under Ruby's tutelage are not a good thing, while trying to prevent a man in a small town from unwittingly turning himself into a monster.

Monster Movie (Episode 5)

Vampires, Werewolves and Mummies, oh my! The boys have to find out why three monster attacks at an Oktoberfest resemble attacks from classic monster movies.

Yellow Fever (Episode 6)

While poking around murders where the victims' hearts just gave out, Dean becomes infected with a supernatural disease that panics the infected to death.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester. (Episode 7)

It appears that a witch is behind some Halloween murders in a little town, but Castiel shows up and informs Sam and Dean that her intentions are even more sinister than they first seem.

Wishful Thinking (Episode 8)

A town is plagued by unlikely, and in some cases impossible, things. The guys need to figure out why everyone's wishes are coming true.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (Episode 9)

We get a peek into what Sam was doing with Ruby while Dean was in Hell during their search as to why demons would be after a seemingly normal girl named Anna. 

Heaven and Hell (Episode 10)

The boys and Ruby dodge angels and demons while trying to protect Anna from the forces of Heaven and Hell. Dean reveals to Sam that he does remember what happened to him in the pit.

Family Remains (Episode 11)

Sam and Dean start to investigate the possible haunting of a house, but unfortunately the new family moves in before they can get to the bottom of the murderous presence in the home.

Criss Angel is a Douchebag (Episode 12)

A magician seems to be able to cheat death while preforming seemingly fatal tricks in his act.

After School Special (Episode 13)

A string of murders at one of their old high schools prompt Dean and Sam to go undercover to find the cause, which drags the boys on an unwanted stroll down memory lane.

Sex and Violence (Episode 14)

Several husbands kill their wives out of the blue and the only thing that connects them is their penchant for cheating at the local strip joint.

Death Takes a Holiday (Episode 15)

Sam and Dean head to a small town where people have mysteriously stopped dying.

On the Head of a Pin (Episode 16)

After capturing a high level demon, Cas and the angels order Dean to use the skills he acquired in Hell to make the demon reveal who is killing angels.

It's a Terrible Life (Episode 17)

Dean Smith is a corporate executive and Sam Wesson is working in IT; something is very wrong with this picture.

The Monster at the End of the Book (Episode 18)

Some writer has been writing books that describe Sam and Dean's lives down to the last detail. Is he psychic or is there something bigger at work?

Jumping the Shark (Episode 19)

A boy named Adam calls one of John's old cell phones...looking for his father.

The Rapture (Episode 20)

Castiel is forced back to Heaven leaving behind his vessel, Jimmy Novak, behind with Sam and Dean.

When The Levee Breaks (Episode 21)

With Sam locked in Bobby's panic room detoxing, and seals falling quickly, Dean makes a deal with Heaven to stop Lilith.

Lucifer Rising (Episode 22)

The world stands on the brink of the Apocalypse. Sam sets out with Ruby to confront Lilith, while Castiel and Heaven expect Dean to make good on his deal with them.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.