About six months ago I encountered a young girl. She was talking about going to a pagan awareness meeting to raise awareness in the community.

i thought she was a wannabe like all the other little paganettes "ooh I do spells". But something told me to poke her, tentatively, and with my guard up, i asked of her. Keeping my distance, and not revealing much, I listened to her response and saw that there was more to her than that. i said hi whenever I saw her online, and one night I asked her for a story. i don't remember what it was about, but she understood and held out a piece of herself, clear and true. It was more than I hoped for I asked for another and then she one of me, and the words started flowing.

A line that creeped in between chinks in the armor...
and she opened
and I opened
and something flowed between
something of heart.
something of soul

we talked late into the night and as i came to have more time on my hands and we talked even more. She told me of her love and I knew without question how true that love was i heard his age and was surprised... for I had begun to speak with him to and there was so much to him a current that flowed beneath his words strong, filled with life energy.

and i realized I loved her
without reason,
without explanations,
without logic, or time.

Her hardships bring me tears
her love brings me joy.
her growing and learning is pleasure to me.
She is my sister... from thousands of miles away

One day she came to me, her and her man, trusted me, and graced me with their presence. We fell into a ball on my couch... heads mere inches apart smiled and laughed and pulled in close to ... family.

There were not nearly enough hugs, not that weekend, not without knowing when I'll see them.

And there are tales within those 3 days... of my meeting them from lives before, but, tonights tale is about her about how a girl, in a state I have never visited, managed to make me love her without hearing the sound of her voice, or the touch of her skin...

I recently wrote an article about NatchLucid, and about how much I love her. I feel that this is mildly unfair, because equally important to me is Wuukiee. I am not exactly sure when I first met Wuukiee, but I do know that I have known her for a while (probably within the first weeks of being on E2). Honestly, we probably met in the catbox… where I have met many of my friends. =)

This weekend (Oct. 12) was especially exciting for me, not only did I get to go to a gathering; but, I got to meet my Wuukiee (finally).

I want to start out by saying that Wuukiee is one of the nicest people ever. And, believe it or not, we have stuff in common. We both like E2….we both like mcc =). Also, we both detest country music; I mean, what more to build a relationship off of? So, with this all in common, we embarked on our road trip to the Apple Orchard to pick apples…(of course). Jmc (our official DJ) was messing with music, and I warned him "Please, no country," my trust companion piped in "Yeah, we might have to hurt someone." Talk of ripping peoples arms off, and beating them with their own arms ensued, and soon we had bonded; we also had mcc threatening to curl up in fetal position until we were done. It seems as though Wuukiee and I are violent enough for the three of us.

Not only is MY Wuukiee a nice lady, she is also pretty too. No, I am not just saying this to butter her up; Wuukiee has a genuine beauty to her that few can master. Beautiful, nice, kind, sharing, funny… what else is there to say really? I mean besides the fact that she kicks butt?

Next time you see Wuukiee, if it is before I see her again; give her a hug for me, because I am sure that I am missing her, and thinking about her.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.