1 large pack
or bar dark cooking
1 milky bar
or other white chocolate
2oz dark-roast coffee
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or bain-marie.
- Coarsely grind coffee beans. Tip immediately into melted chocolate, mix until fully covered.
- Pour chocolate/coffee mixture onto greaseproof paper and spread thinly with a spoon.
- Allow to harden.
- Melt milky bar, and drizzle over dark chocolate
- Once the white chocolate has set, peel away paper and break the big slab of yumminess up into bite-sized pieces.
This is very intensely
chocolate - makes a great gift, or to finish an indulgent
dinner party. It's actually a stronger coffee taste
than covered beans, as the grinding releases the flavour and distributes
it through the chocolate.