The Tier 3 town hall building for the Undead in Warcraft III.

Requirements: Halls of the Dead, Altar of Darkness
Cost: 345 Gold, 150 Lumber
Buildings Allowed: Boneyard. Is the only Undead building allowed to be summoned on normal (non-blighted) ground.
Units Created: Acolyte (15 seconds)
Upgrades Available: None

Stats: Build time: 2 minutes. Armor: 5. HP: 2300. Attack: Piercing, doing 49-60 damage at a range of 80.

The Black Citadel is the pinnacle of necromantic skill. It allows the best units and most powerful spells for Scourge armies. It is the focal point of an Undead base, and is one of two Undead town halls to have a super tower attack. Like the Halls of the Dead, its HUGE number of HP and good armour, makes it a formidable defence for a main base, but its extended build time and resource requirement makes it unpopular for expansions. The only building it allows is the Boneyard, and powerful though it is, is often only used for the advanced spells for Necromancers and Banshees, or to get the loathed Abomination.



Warcraft III Undead Guide

<<< Sacrficial Pit -- Black Citadel -- Boneyard >>>



Information gleaned from:
  • My own lovingly played copy of Warcraft III
  • www.battle.net/war3
  • www.warcraftiii.net
Copyright information is the property of their respective owners.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.