As for the whole question of whether Pink Floyd did this on purpose, there is simply no way they could have. Kenata points out in his DSOTM w/u that the music for the album had been completed at least a year before it was released, putting the writing of the music around 1971. The technology necessary for the band to synch up their music to an already existing piece of film and not have anyone find out simply did not exist back then. They would have needed to get their hands on an actual film print of the movie and then rent out the necessary film and sound editing facilities in order to make the synch. I doubt that facilities like this existed outside of a major motion picture scoring studio at the time. The fact that the synch holds up over the second and even third repeats should prove that it is unintentional, as it would be impossible to set up something like that on purpose with the technology at the time.

While Dark Side of the Rainbow is certainly the most famous Pink Floyd synch, there are many others that can be found online. I cannot testify to the validity of these, but this really seems like an “eye of the beholder” thing no matter what. I can say that I have done Dark Side of the Rainbow and found it to be very, very cool.

All of these assume that you have the album paused and ready to go.

These are just the synchs that I have been able to find related to Pink Floyd, there are many others that can be found featuring other bands and other movies (Fantasia - Siamese Dream and Stir of Echoes - Led Zeppelin IV for example).

After a very interesting experience with The Wizard of Oz, I tried a few of the other combos I found online, mostly featuring movies and albums I already had access to. I have been very disappointed thus far. So I’m going to say when trying any of these that you might come across, use of hallucinogenic drugs is recommended. :-)

While the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Rainbow is heavily noded up above, I would also like to point out that there are many more occurrences with albums and other movies, in particular The Wall and Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. I found this on the internet and have tested it multiple times along with Dark Side of the Rainbow-Wizard of Oz, both of them drug free I might add, though it has been suggested to me they are even more interesting high, but I would not know.

While this may be a freak occurrence, I have a personal experience with a skeptic to point to, the first time I was syncing Alice in The Wall my father came into the room and watched the courtroom scene in Alice which happens to correspond to the track The Trial on the album. After a minute or so of watching he gave an exasperated sigh and said something along the lines of “Whoa, to much for me.” (Meaning he saw it too).

How To: A very key element when attempting this is a computer to play the CD’s on, it makes management much easier in the beginning, and allows you to watch straight through without any problems. Setup your tape of Alice so that it is a little bit before when the music of the actual movie starts. (It’s the stuff that plays during the credits) Make sure you have your playlist setup on your computer and ready to play when the credit music rolls, as you need to get it fairly close to get the full effect, if you feel you’ve missed it bad try again. Two key things are involved though: 1) You must follow the end of CD 1 directly with CD 2 to preserve the flow (a computer with the entire thing as a playlist helps greatly here) and 2) You must not play the track “Comfortably Numb” as it will throw off the entire end of the movie, which contains some of the better and scarier syncs (like the trial)

Some Examples: During the track Thin Ice the line "Don't be surprised, when a crack in the ice, appears under your feet” is said just at the time Alice dips her finger into the pool of water she is looking into that is reflecting her image back at her, while doing this ripples appear within the water just as The White Rabbit appears walking above the newly formed ripples. (This is also a good test to see how well you have synced the two due to it's being early in the film; if you can get the crack in the ice around the time of the ripples you’re fine on timing.)

During the track Mother, the Walrus and the Carpenter are on the screen, during the lines about trusting the government and running for president the Walrus is on stage looking rather like a shifty politician, and personally reminding me of old political cartoons I have seen about the Millionaires Club of the old Senate.

The Courtroom scene is showing during the track The Trial, and the voices on the track correspond in spirit and sometimes seemingly lip-syncing with the characters of the screen.

There are many more examples, I felt for space limitation that it best be limited to a few, though if there are particularly good ones I have missed I will add them, but I feel it is also important to get your own feel for it, and not look for what you have been told, seeing as how it is all really what you get out of it, and not what I tell you to.

Dark Side of the Moon/The Wizard of Oz is not the only Floyd/movie synchronization, as BrooksMarlin points out. However, many more sync-ups have been discovered. One day, I will watch/listen to all of these, but until I can offer my thoughts and discoveries for each one, you'll have to live with information. Please, if you've seen any of the movies below (I've seen only a handful of them), offer me your thoughts or corrections!

Purists believe that these should be done with whatever format the albums/movies were released on, though the pausing is much easier with a CD and a DVD.

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn and The War of the Worlds:

Play:

  • Start the album when "A Paramount Picture" appears at the beginning of the movie; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

A Saucerful of Secrets and The Day the Earth Stood Still:

Play:

  • Start the album after "20th Century Fox" fades out at the beginning of the movie; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

More and The Ten Commandments:

Play:

  • Start the album with the movie. There are versions that have the Overture followed by a Cecil B. DeMille introduction, others have it the other way around, but either works. If your version is missing one of the parts, try to match the second song using the syncs.

Syncs:

Concepts:

  • Song "Cirrus Minor" has a church organ; the movie is a Biblical tale.
  • Song "The Nile Song"; the Nile River is a key element in Moses' life.
  • Song line "white is the light the shines through the dress that you wore" (in "Green is the Colour"); the princess wears see-through clothing in later scenes; and the servant woman wears green.
  • Song "A Spanish Piece" seems appropriate for the scene as Ramesses and the princess kiss.

Ummagumma (studio) and GiGi:

Play:

  • Start album after the MGM lion's third roar. Music should start shortly after credits begin.

Syncs:

  • Man's facial expressions and hand movements while walking seem to match the piano playing.
  • Man points at two women during a loud sudden cymbal crash.
  • Girls playing seems to match the increasing tempo.
  • Little girl with umbrella turns around to a "strange sound".
  • A cat is onscreen during a guitar effect that sounds like a cat's meow.
  • Drum roll starts when main character appears; ends as he puts on his jacket.
  • During the horse buggy ride, the facial expressions and hand gestures of each man seem to go with the music.
  • Music reaches a climax; scene is under the Eiffel Tower.
  • Pleasant music as man visits GiGi's grandmother.
  • Waters' chanting matches pretty well with GiGi's singing.
  • Strange sound effects as a bottle of wine is brought to the table and served.
  • Music gets lounder as girlfriend and her trainer rise from the table.
  • Percussion matches women talking after phone call.
  • Percussion matches man's facial expressions and hand movements during drinking scene.
  • Percussion matches horse's dancing.

Concepts:

  • The soundtrack to GiGi is on the cover of the studio Ummagumma album.
  • The only consonants in the word "Ummagumma" are MMGMM; GiGi is an MGM film.
  • Some lyrics describe the situation between man and girlfriend.
  • Song "The Grand Vizier's Garden Party" ends during the party scenes.

Atom Heart Mother and Doctor Zhivago:

Play:

  • Version of movie with original-length Overture (very rare): start the album at the beginning of the movie's Overture.
  • Version without original-length Overture (i.e. 30th Anniversary version): play the album for 32 seconds, then start movie at the beginning of the Overture.

Syncs:

  • "Atom Heart Mother":
    • Music and singing sound slightly Russian; the movie takes place in Russia.
    • Instruments trade off during a conversation.
    • Music seems to match leaves blowing in the wind.
    • Picked guitar part as Zhivago is given the balalaika.
    • Song line "silence in the studio" heard as boy is about to go to sleep.
  • "Summer '68":
    • Song starts right after man closes a door.
    • Marching people and dancing people seem to fit with music.
    • Song ends as scene ends.
  • "Fat Old Sun":
    • The second time song line "a silver sound" is sung, sword blades are swung.
    • Song ends as scene ends.
    • Sound of dripping water as tears fall.
  • "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast":
    • Several sound effects throughout song seem to match people's gestures:
    • Bottle noises as Lara's boyfriend pours iodine.
    • Crackling sounds (matches being lit?) as a cigar is lit.
    • Music changes with scene change.
    • Piano playing as someone plays piano.
    • Sound of water dripping/pouring as woman's stomach is pumped.

Concepts:

  • Artwork in 1994 remastered CD release seems to refer to scenes during the song "Atom Heart Mother":
  • Each of the five verses in the song "If" seem to refer to a character:
    1. Lara
    2. Dr. Zhivago
    3. Lara's mother
    4. Lara
    5. Lara and her tormenter

Relics and The Beatles' Yellow Submarine:

Play:

  • Start the album as "Once upon a time" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

Concepts:

  • The one song that only appears on Relics ("Biding My Time") has a Beatles-like sound.

Meddle and Gone with the Wind:

Play:

  • Start the album at the beginning of the movie's Overture.

Syncs:

  • "One of These Days":
    • Song starts as wind blows, and ends as credits end.
  • "A Pillow of Winds":
    • Song starts as intro story appears.
  • "Fearless":
    • Song line "the hill's to steep to climb" sung as Scarlett and father look at hilly landscape.
    • Whistling as Scarlett puts on a dress.
    • Cheering in song ends as Scarlett turns with an angry look on her face.
  • "San Tropez":
    • Tempo of song fits scenes.
    • Song line "gone with the wind" sung.
    • Song line "leading me down" sung as Ashley is led downstairs.
    • Song line "I hear your soft voice calling me" as Ashley talks to Melanie (?).
  • "Seamus":
    • Barking of dogs heard as men go after Scarlett (Scarlett even calls one of the men a dog at one point).
  • "Echoes":
    • Beeping in beginning of song as Scarlett's eyes go from man to man.
    • Percussion goes with Scarlett sneaking downstairs.
    • Long instrumental section fits with scene between Scarlett and Ashley.
    • Eerie music as Ashley and Melanie kiss; music continues through Scarlett's marriage. Sound of crows as Scarlett and mother mourn the death of Scarlett's first husband.
    • Song's mood seems to change with the scene change to the dance. Changes in music tempo
    • Music is more upbeat in scenes between Scarlett and Rhett.

Concepts:

  • In the liner notes of the remastered album, the page with "Seamus" pictures an item with "Captain" written on it. Two of Scarlett's husbands were captains.

Obscured by Clouds and A Clockwork Orange:

Play:

  • Start the album right at the beginning of the movie.

Concepts:

  • The liner notes of the remastered album may provide more insights.

Ummagumma (live and 1973 studio), Atom Heart Mother, Meddle and 2001: A Space Odyssey:

It has been known for years that the song "Echoes" from Meddle syncs thematically with "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" (the last part of 2001: A Space Odyssey), perhaps reinforced by the release of the best-of album Echoes in the year 2001. The three-album/2001 sync listed here is the most intricate, but it fills in the spaces around the "Echoes"/"Jupiter" sync and combines it with an Ummagumma/2001 sync.

In 1973, Ummagumma was rereleased on cassette with a different song order and only one of the live tracks. This new order is what's used, but the '73 release is not necessary if you can preprogram your CD player.

Play:

  • Start "One of These Days" at the beginning of the film's Overture, and the tracks below should last until the end of the movie. If your versions of the movie has an Intermission, pause the music until it's over.

Tracklist:

  1. Meddle, "One of These Days"
  2. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"
  3. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "Sysyphus" parts I–IV
  4. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "The Grand Vizier's Garden Party" parts I–III
  5. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "Astronomy Domine"
  6. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "The Narrow Way" parts I–III
  7. Ummagumma (1973 studio), "Grandchester Meadows"
  8. Atom Heart Mother, "Atom Heart Mother"
  9. Ummagumma (live), "Careful with That Axe, Eugene"
  10. Ummagumma (live), "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun"
  11. Ummagumma (live), "A Saucerful of Secrets" (parts a–d)
  12. Meddle, "Echoes"

Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz:

Play:

  • Start the album right after the MGM lion's third roar. When the album finishes, pause the movie and restart the album; resume the movie eight seconds into the music. Do this again when the album stops a second time.

Syncs:

  • See the above writeups as well as Dark Side of the Rainbow for more info and some of the many syncs in this album/movie combination.

Wish You Were Here and It's a Wonderful Life:

Play:

  • (Method 1) Pause the movie right after the Republic Pictures eagle disappears, right before the bell rings. Start the album and unpause the movie after the quiet futuristic laser-type sound (0:17).
  • (Method 2) Start album and movie together; repeat album until movie ends.

Syncs: (based on Method 1)

  • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" parts I–V:
    • Book appears with entrance of synthesizer; disappears as synthesizer drops out.
    • Book is replaced with snow; a tinkling sound is heard.
    • Scene change after the heavens scene; song changes from part I to II.
    • Sledding scene works well with drums; it stops working after Harry Bailey falls through the ice.
    • Part IV has a sad-sounding guitar solo that matches Mr. Gower's sadness.
    • Line "remember when you were young" sung as the young George is onscreen; line "Shine on you crazy diamond" sung during a close-up of him.
    • The beginning of the sax solo in part V occurs with the transition from the young George to the adult George.
  • "Welcome to the Machine":
    • Song begins with industrial machine type sounds; onscreen is Ernie's idling cab.
    • The dinner scene at the Bailey's is almost the same length as song.
    • At the end of the album's side one, dialogue from a party scene plays as George is at a party. When he and Mary walk towards each other, the background chatter gets quieter, until it stops completely when they are face to face.
  • "Have a Cigar":
    • Dialogue between a man and a woman at the end of song occurs while George and Mary speak.
  • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" parts VI–IX:
    • Line "shine on you crazy diamond" in "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" VII accurs during a closeup of adult George.
    • The album's side two ends with a scene similar to that during the ending of side one (George and Mary seeing each other from a distance, and coming face to face).

Concepts:

  • Clarence the angel is symbolized by a star; when he speaks, the star changes into a diamond ("Shine on You Crazy Diamond").
  • "Have a Cigar" begins as George and Mary start dancing. The only dance scene in the movie coincides with the most upbeat song on the album, and the dance seems to be choreographed to the music.
  • During "Wish You Were Here", the scene with George and Mary at the Granville House is about their wishes, notably Mary's wish that George was there living with her.
  • About six seconds into the party dialogue after the end of "Welcome to the Machine" (at about 7:00), a man yells something that sounds suspiciously like "George Bailey".
  • In the brief article "Pink Floyd meets George Bailey", Jeff Stillman and Andrew Wendland discuss lines in the music and scenes in the movie that seem to go together, as well as a few symbols in the album's cover art that could be taken from the movie.

Animals and Casablanca:

Play:

  • Start the album as the Warner Brothers shield appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

Syncs:

  • "Dogs":
    • Song line "when you're on the street" during a shot of people on a street.
    • Song line "lookin' over your shoulder" as a woman looks over her shoulder.
    • Song line "just another sad old man" as an old man appears.
    • Song line "stand my own ground" as Rick looks at the ground.
    • Song line "who was given a pat on the back" when Rick pats Sam on the back.
  • "Pigs (Three Different Ones)":
    • Song line "good fun with a hand gun" when a man shoots a pistol in Rick's club.
    • Rick sits with three 'different pigs'.
    • Song line "hey you, Whitehouse" as 'pig' in white uniform walks to the table. (Also, casa blanca means "white house" in Spanish.)
  • "Sheep":
    • Sheeps' baas heard as the good guys talk.
    • Words in song drawn out and held when camera focuses on Ilsa.
    • Song line "what a surprise / a look of terminal shock in your eyes" as Rick sees Ilsa in his club.
    • Synthesizer fits with spotlight in dark room.
    • Prayer chanted/synthesized during scene with Rick in the dark.
    • Song line "bleating and babbling" as Rick drinks more.
    • Song line "march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream" as Rick dreams of the life he once had with Ilsa.
    • Music becomes more upbeat as Rick dreams.
  • "Pigs on the Wing (part two)":
    • Song fits the movie "perfectly".
    • Song line "a shelter / from pigs on the wing" as a plane is flying.

Animals and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:

Play:

  • Start track five ("Pigs on the Wing (part two)") as "United Artists" appears before credits; continue with track one through the end of the album.

Tracklist:

  1. "Pigs on the Wing (part two)"
  2. "Pigs on the Wing (part one)"
  3. "Dogs"
  4. "Pigs (Three Different Ones)"
  5. "Sheep"
  6. "Pigs on the Wing (part two)"

The Wall and Disney's Alice in Wonderland:

Play:

  • Start the first disc as the movie's music begins. When the first disc is done, pause the movie; start the second disc and unpause the movie at the same time. Skip "Comfortably Numb" (track six) on the second disc.

Syncs:

  • "The Thin Ice":
    • As the baby cries, Alice cradles the cat like a baby.
    • Song line "and the sky may look blue" as Alice looks at the sky.
    • Song line "baby blue" as a blue bird flies by.
    • Song line "don't be surprised / when a crack in the ice" as Alice sticks her finger into the water, creating ripples.
  • "Another Brick in the Wall (part I)":
    • Song line "snapshot in the family album" as Alice looks through a book.
    • Guitar part fits well with Alice in the rocking chair.
    • Towards the end of Alice's fall down the rabbit hole, the walls are made of bricks.
    • As Alice grabs the doorknob with a face on it, there is a faint yelling in the background.
  • "The Happiest Days of Our Lives":
    • Song line "pouring their derision" as tears flow from Alice's eyes.
  • "Another Brick in the Wall (part II)":
    • Sea creatures dance to the beat of the song.
    • Song line "teachers, leave those kids alone"; The bird represents a teacher.
  • "Mother":
    • Song line "mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?" as the sun and the moon (two 'balls') appear in the sky.
    • Song line "mother should I trust the government?"; the Walrus represents the government.
    • Song line "hush now baby, baby don't you cry" as the eldest Oyster watches over the oysters.
    • Song line "mother will she tear your little boy apart?" as appears sign "Oysters on the half shell" appears.
  • "Goodbye Blue Sky":
    • Song line "did you see the frightened ones?"; bird looks frightened.
  • "Young Lust":
    • Horsefly rocks to the beat of the music.
  • "One of My Turns":
    • Crashing sound as water spills on Alice.
    • Letters float by to the sound of cars passing by.
  • "Don't Leave Me Now":
    • The caterpillar blows smoke letters to the sound of heavy breathing.
    • Song line "don't leave me now" as Alice leaves the caterpillar.
  • "Another Brick in the Wall (part III)":
    • Music intensifies as Alice grows.
  • "Goodbye Cruel World":
    • Song line "goodbye, goodbye, goodbye" as Alice tries to find her way out of Wonderland.
  • "Hey You":
    • Song line "the wall was too high / as you can see."
    • Song line "and the worms ate into his brain"; crazy man's hair looks somewhat like worms.
  • "Is There Anybody Out There?":
    • Tinkling noise as fireworks tinkle.
  • "Nobody Home":
  • "Bring the Boys Back Home":
    • Song lines "time to go, time to go" (after song) is a hint to skip the next song ("Comfortably Numb").
  • "The Show Must Go On":
    • The title of this song is a clue that "Comfortably Numb" should be skipped.
  • "In the Flesh":
    • The pink cat refers to Pink (the character).
    • Song line "another with spots" refers to the card men.
  • "Run Like Hell":
    • Card men march to the beat of the music.
  • "Outside the Wall":
    • Alice wakes up from the dream to the quiet, placid music after the Wall comes down.

Concepts:

  • On the remastered CD set, there is a minus sign next to the track length of "Comfortably Numb", supposedly indicating that it should be skipped.
  • The album and the movie both end with trials.

A Collection of Great Dance Songs and Around the World in 80 Days:

Play:

  • Start the album as the Warner Brothers shield appears; repeat the album once it ends to reach the end of the movie.

Syncs:

Second time through:

  • "One of These Days":
    • Dancing matches the music again.
  • "Money":
    • Song line "get away" as he tries to keep the bull away from him.
    • Song line "get back" as he turns his back to the bull.
    • Song line "don't give me that do-goody-good bullshit" during the scene with the bull.
    • "Away" in various song lines sound somewhat like the "olay"s shouted in the scene.
  • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond":
    • Women dance to the music.
    • Song line "threatened by shadows at night" during the sunset.
  • "Wish You Were Here":
    • Song line "hot ashes for trees" during an elephant ride through the jungle.
  • "Another Brick in the Wall (part II)":
    • Dancing matches the music.
    • Song line "leave those kids alone" as natives threaten the young princess.
    • Song ends after the princess is rescued.

Concepts:

  • Money is one of the central themes of this movie, and it is the only song that was redone for this compilation.
  • Tour book that travel agent shows man is similar to the album's liner notes with different locations around the world.
  • (For the song "Sheep") The two men are the sheep; the official arresting the wealthy man is the dog.

The Final Cut and The Longest Day:

Play:
The first six songs go with the beginning of the movie; the last six songs with the end of the movie.

  • First half: start the album as the first scene fades in.
  • Second half: stop movie just before the credits begin rolling at the end of the movie and back up the movie 22:44. Start track seven and hit play.

Syncs:

  • You know you've got the second half synced when you hear a loud explosion matching with a tank blowing up a building.

Works and Fantasia (original):

Play:

  • Start the album just before the curtains open at the beginning of the movie; repeat the album until the end of the movie. Pause the album during the intermission, but just as the curtains close and unpause it as the curtains open.

Syncs:

  • "One of These Days":
    • Song line "one of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces" as man announces the first piece.
    • Conductor moves to the beat; it looks like he's conducting Pink Floyd many times.
  • "Arnold Layne":
    • Song line "distorted view" as picture distorts.
    • Song line "see through baby blue" as shades of blue are onscreen.
  • "Fearless":
    • Song starts at the beginning of a new scene.
    • Song line "hills too steep to climb" as hills appear on the screen.
    • Chanting during announcer's speech.
  • "Brain Damage" > "Eclipse":
    • Song starts at the beginning of the next section in the movie.
    • Song line "the lunatic is on the grass" as the fairy is on grass.
    • Song line "it's all dark" as the background fades to black.
  • "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun":
    • Song starts near the beginning of the next scene.
    • Song's mood fits images.
    • Flowers seem to dance to the music.
    • Bird sounds heard as fairies fly around.
  • "See Emily Play":
    • "Gazing through trees" as the leaves as rustling in the wind.
    • High pitch guitar as the fairies skate on ice.
  • "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict":
    • Strange noises as Mickey controls the broom.
    • Chanting as Mickey puts spell on broom.
  • "Free Four":
    • Mickey dances and broom marches to the beat.
    • Song line "as you die" as Mickey falls into a dream and he floats out of his sleeping body.
    • Song line "twinkling of an eye" as Mickey makes the stars twinkle.
    • Song line "who beats the funeral drum" before Mickey chops the broom down.
  • "Embryo":
    • Song line "hear strange sounds" as Mickey speaks to the conductor.

Second time through:

  • "One of These Days":
    • Song (?) fits images.
    • Activity stops as song ends.
  • "Arnold Layne":
    • Song line "why can't you see" as the screen is black.
  • "Fearless":
    • Song line "you go down" as a dinosaur is pulled under water.
  • "Brain Damage" > "Eclipse":
    • Song line "lunatic is on the grass" as dinosaurs are on grass.
    • Song line "in my head" as the Tyrannosaurus rex bites the Stegosaurus' head.
    • Song line "raise the blade" as the Stego raises spiked tail.
    • Song line "cloud bursts / thunder in your ears" as a storm brews.
    • Song line "you shout and no-one seems to hear" as dinosaur dies.
    • Song line "all that you taste" as the dinosaurs eat.
    • Song line "everything under the sun is in tune / but the sun is eclipsed by the moon"; the sun is eclipsed during the next song.
    • Beating heart as dinosaurs die.
  • "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun":
    • The scene focuses on the sun.
  • "Embryo":
    • Song line "I'm so new compared to you" as eternally young cupids flit among the female centaurs.
    • Song line "whisper love / here I go" as a centaur pair walk together.

Third time through:

Concepts:

  • "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" plays during Mickey's scene; Mickey is a small furry animal.
  • Song line "I'm so new compared to you" refers to Mickey's inexperience with magic compared to the Sorceror.

A Momentary Lapse of Reason and Sayonara:

Play:

  • Start the album just before Marlon Brando's name appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

Syncs:

  • "One Slip":
    • Music changes as the couple kisses. At the beginning of the song, alarm sounds as the couple kisses a third time.
  • "On the Turning Away":
    • Song line "from the pale and downtrodden" as a pale-faced dancer is on the ground.
    • During part of the dance, he moves his head along with the music.
  • "Sorrow":
    • Music synchronizes well with dancers.

Concepts:

  • Several aspects of the lyrics apply to the movie.
  • Song title "Learning to Fly"; Brando plays a pilot.
  • Song "The Dogs of War" describes the bad things that the military does to its enemies as well as its own.
  • Song title "Yet Another Movie" implies that the band has created another "soundtrack".

Delicate Sound of Thunder and Dune:

Play:

  • Start disc 1 as "Universal — An MCA Company" appears; continue with disc 2; repeat back to disc 1 when disc 2 is done.

Syncs:

  • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond":
    • Sound effects as the Princess appears.
    • Song line "a beginning is a very delicate time"; the princess begins (?).
  • "The Dogs of War":
    • Paul holds a small dog.
  • "On the Turning Away":
    • Song changes at the scene change.
    • Sound of wind blowing as they fly over the desert.
  • "Us and Them":
    • Song line "move from side to side" when someone shakes head from side to side.
    • Song line "up" as a guy is thrown up in the air.
    • Song line "it's what the fighting's all about" as Jessica says "no need to fight over me".
  • "Comfortably Numb":
    • Song line "hello" as two people meet.

Concepts:

  • During "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" the background is full of stars, similar to the backdrops during live performances of this song. The lyrics also seem to describe Paul.
  • Lyrics of "The Dogs of War" fit the movie themes well, especially when it's playing.
  • Song "Money"; both spice and water are equivalents of money to different cultures in the movie.

The Division Bell and The Sound of Music:

Play:

  • Start the album as the movie starts to fade in; repeat album once.

Syncs:

  • "Cluster One":
    • Sound of wind blowing as wind blows in the movie.
    • Pleasant music fits with pleasant scene.
  • "What Do You Want from Me":
    • Song line "what do you want from me" is a question often asked in prayer; song is played during prayer scene.
    • Song line "even walk on water" is an obvious reference to Jesus.
    • Female backup in the music as nuns sing in the church.
  • "Poles Apart":
    • Circus-sounding music plays as Maria comes into the monastery late.
  • "Coming Back to Life":
    • Song synchronizes beautifully with the romantic scene between the two teenagers.
    • Long line "outside the rain fell dark and slow" as it rains.

Concepts:

  • Song "A Great Day for Freedom" describes some themes in the movie.
  • Song "Wearing the Inside Out" describes the Captain.
  • Song "Take It Back" describes love between the oldest girl and her boyfriend.
  • Song "Lost for Words" describes the Captain.
  • Similarities between The Sound of Music and the "High Hopes" section on the video to Pulse:
    • The Sound of Music: During "Lost for Words", the children play with a ball. During "High Hopes", Maria teaches the children to sing while playing a classical guitar; the kids dance in the field; the group rides bikes; they run alongside a river, which they later ride down in a boat; they run through town to explore statues, water fountains, and buildings; they run in a V-pattern at one point.
    • Pulse, on the screen behind the band: images of buildings; people riding bikes; people running through fields; classical guitars flowing down a river; kids in a circle playing with a ball; men carrying a statue; people going down a river in a boat; kids running in a V-pattern.

The Division Bell and Planet of the Apes (original):

Play:

  • Start the album as the movie starts to fade in; repeat album until the end of the movie.

Syncs:

  • "Take It Back":
    • Song is when the apes take the humans back to camp.

Concepts:

  • On the cover of The Division Bell are two large statues of ape-like faces. The liner notes for "Keep Talking" picture monkeys that make an ape face. The song "Keep Talking" has clips of Stephen Hawkings talking, including "mankind lived just like the animals". At the very end of the album is a conversation that syncs with the movie; "Is that you, Charlie?" refers to Charlton Heston.
  • Song titles often describe a scene in the movie at that time.
  • During song "Cluster One", there is a shot of stars glittering. In the liner notes, the "Cluster One" page has a picture of an observatory.
  • During song "Marooned", they are marooned on a desert planet, like the picture in the liner notes.
  • During song "A Great Day for Freedom", the humans discover a flower and trees near a waterfall; the liner notes picture flowers floating on water.
  • During song "Coming Back to Life", Heston is revived after being shot.
  • During song "Lost for Words", Heston is gagged and then fights his way to freedom; the liner notes for "Lost for Words" picture boxing gloves.

The Division Bell and Citizen Kane:

Play:

  • Start the album as "An RKO Radio Picture" appears; repeat album until the end of the movie.

Syncs:

  • "What Do You Want from Me":
    • Song line "look around this room tonight / settle in your seat" as men are in a meeting.
    • Song lines "you can have anything you want", "you can own everything you see", and "sell your soul for complete control" refer to Mr. Kane.
  • "Poles Apart":
    • Song line "did you know / it was going to go / so wrong for you?", and "you were always the golden boy then" refer to Mr. Kane.
    • Song line "did you realize / what you'd become?" as Mr. Kane is in a wheelchair.
    • Song line "stared out the steel in your eyes" as the movie projector finishes the film.
    • Song line "the rain fell slow / down on all the roofs / of uncertainty" as the rain falls on roofs.
    • Song line "I thought of you / and the years and all the sadness / fell away from me" as Mr. Kane's ex-wife sits at a table crying.
  • "Coming Back to Life":
    • Girls dance to the music.
  • "Keep Talking":
    • Song line "keep talking" as people are describing Kane's past.
  • "Lost for Words":
    • Song line "when the right one walks out of the door" as Kane's second wife walks through a door.
    • Song line "so I open my door" as Kane's second wife opens a door.
  • "High Hopes":
    • Song line "flag unfurled" as the banners are shown.

    Second time through:

    Concepts:

    • Metal door seen during "Marooned" resembles the faces in the liner notes for "Marooned".
    • During "A Great Day for Freedom", people are reading newspapers; the liner notes for "A Great Day for Freedom" pictures newspapers.
    • Lyrics of "Wearing the Inside Out" describe Kane.
    • Song title "Coming Back to Life" refers to Kane reviving the newspaper.
    • During "Coming Back to Life", there is an ice sculpture depicting two faces facing each other; very similar to the cover of the album.
    • During "Keep Talking", a trophy with a shape similar to the monkey face in the liner notes appears. The same trophy appears during the song the second time through.
    • Song title "Lost for Words" fitting for the scene between Kane and his wife.
    • During "A Great Day for Freedom", flowers are on stage, there are flowers in the room, and flowers are in the liner notes of this song.
    • During "Coming Back to Life", a beach similar to that in the liner notes appears in the background.

    Pulse and Close Encounters of the Third Kind:

    Play:

    • Start disc one as the Paramount lady (with the torch) appears; continue with disc two until the end of the movie.

    Syncs:

    • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond":
      • Song line "like black holes in the sky" while looking at dark radar screens of the sky.
      • Sound of drums beating as a monkey starts banging cymbals.
    • "Astronomy Domine":
      • Sound effects fit with the flashing toys.
    • "What Do You Want from Me":
      • Song line "if you look around this room tonight" as a woman looks in the woods.
      • Song line "there is nothing to hide / turn and face the light" as a bright light from the spaceship shines on a vehicle.
    • "Learning to Fly":
      • Song line "can't keep my eyes from the circling skies... / tongue tied and twisted... / just an earthbound misfit" as man looks at the spaceship.
    • "Keep Talking":
      • The man keeps talking as he describes his experience.
    • "Coming Back to Life":
      • Pleasant music as the people chant the sounds heard from the space ship.
      • Song line "heavenly ride" as people point to the heavens.
    • "Hey You":
      • Song line "hey you / out there in the cold" as people gather outside.
      • Song line "hey you" as a man points to a woman.
      • Song line "bury" as a kid named Barry is onscreen.
      • Sound effect like blowing wind as a helicopter flies overhead.
    • "Sorrow":
      • Song line "blooms of smoke rise" as smoke rises from vents.
    • "High Hopes":
      • Song line "water flowing" as man is in the shower.
    • "Another Brick in the Wall (part II)":
      • Song line "you're just a / 'nother brick in the wall" as he starts grabbing bricks.
      • Song line "leave those kids alone" as wife takes kids away from man.
    • "Time":
      • The clock alarms go off as the men put on masks.
      • Song line "home / home again" as one man says "haven't come this far to be taken home".
    • "Money":
      • Song line "it's a gas" as helicopters spray poisonous gas on the three runners.
    • "Us and Them":
      • Organ plays in song as an organ is played onscreen.
      • Song line "black and blue" as the sky is black and the landing area is blue.
      • Song line "down" as the man says "I've got to get down from here".
    • "Brain Damage":
      • When the sound of a woman laughing is in the song, a woman laughs onscreen.
    • "Eclipse":
      • Song line "everything under the sun is in tune / but the sun is eclipsed by the moon" as the spaceship doors open and people come out.
    • "Comfortably Numb":
      • Song line "come on, now" as the aliens pick Roy to come with them.
      • Song line "a distant ship's smoke on the horizon" as the spaceship leaves.

    Concepts:

    • Song title "Breathe" and line "breathe in the air"; the central theme is poisons in the air.
    • During "Brain Damage", someone in the movie says "here on the dark side".
    • During "Time", one man says "we have little time".
    • During "Wish You Were Here", as boy is reunited with his mother.

    Pulse and 2010: The Year We Make Contact:

    Play:

    • Start disc two as the MGM lion appears; continue with disc one.

    Syncs:

    • "Speak to Me":
      • Song line "I've been mad for fucking years" as HAL is onscreen.
    • "On the Run":
      • Footsteps in the song as two men walk on stairs.
    • "Time":
      • During the clock alarms, the man asks "how much more time do I have?"
      • Song line "scribbled lines" as wavy lines appear onscreen.
    • "The Great Gig in the Sky":
      • Song line "I'm not afraid of dying" after computers discuss HAL's reboot.
    • "Us and Them":
      • Song line "down and out" as spaceship attempts airbraking around the moon.
    • "Any Colour You Like":
      • Song begins as everything calms down.
    • "Brain Damage" > "Eclipse":
      • Beating heart in the song as the astronaut's pulse increases.
    • "Wish You Were Here":
      • Song line "ghosts" as men search through the abandoned spaceship.
    • "Comfortably Numb":
      • Song line "is there anybody in there" as men search through the abandoned spaceship.
      • Song line "a distant ship's smoke on the horizon" as spaceships hover above the moon.
    • "Run Like Hell":
      • Song line "run" as astronaut is told to get out as the monolith emits a huge blast.
    • "Astronomy Domine":
      • During song, a screen picturing Jupiter and its moons is behind Heywood Floyd.
    • "What Do You Want from Me":
      • Song line "as you look around this room tonight / settle in your seat" as the crew discusses plans around a table.
    • "Learning to Fly":
      • Song line "on black" as backdrop is black.
      • Song line "no turning back" as the crew heads back to Earth.
    • "Keep Talking":
      • Electronic voire is similar to HAL's.
    • "Coming Back to Life":
      • Song lines "staring straight into the shining sun" and "headed straight into the shining sun" as a new sun is created.

    Concepts:

    • During "Us and Them", someone says "dark side" in the movie.
    • During "Comfortably Numb", HAL is restarted similar to how Pink is revived.
    • Song title/line "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" refers to Dave Bowman.
    • During "Keep Talking", HAL 'keeps talking' by continually transmitting a message to Earth.

    Is There Anybody Out There?: The Wall Live and Alien:

    Play:

    • Start disc two as "20th Century Fox" appears; continue with disc one; continue with disc two again.

    Syncs:

    • "Hey You":
      • Song line "I'm coming home" as text says "Returning to Earth".
    • "Is There Anybody Out There?":
      • Sound effect as the covers lift over the sleeping crew.
    • "Nobody Home":
      • Song line "I've got thirteen channels of shit on the TV" as a man looks at a computer screen.
      • Song line "I've got electric light"; the room is filled with many small lights.
      • Song line "nicotine stains on my fingers" as a member of the crew is smoking a cigarette.
    • "Vera":
      • As the marching battery begins, someone says "we're going in".
    • "Bring the Boys Back Home":
      • Song line "bring the boys back home" as they start their 'rescue' mission.
    • "Comfortably Numb":
      • Song line "a distant ship's smoke on the horizon" as spaceship flies.
      • Song line "coming through in waves" as the atmosphere blurs the view of the ship.
      • Song line "just a little pin prick" and screaming as the spaceship lands.
    • "The Show Must Go On":
      • Song line "while I'm in the spotlight" as the astronauts have head lamps on their helmets.
      • Song line "why don't I turn around" as one turns around.
    • "In the Flesh":
      • Song line "that space cadet glow" as the space cadets (astronauts) glow (head lamps).
    • "Run Like Hell":
      • At the beginning of the song, someone says "let's get the hell out of here".
      • Sound effect as something moves in the orb.
    • "Waiting for the Worms":
      • Song line "you cannot reach me now" as the man is incapacitated.
      • Alien's pulse goes with the drum's beat.
      • Song line "waiting to follow the worms" as the man has the creature on his head.
    • "Stop":
      • Song line "stop!" as someone says "looks like it's stopping".
    • "The Trial":
      • Song line "the prisoner / who now stands before you" as you see the man, now a prisoner of the alien.
    • "Outside the Wall":
      • Peaceful music as the alien isn't on the man's face anymore.
    • "The Thin Ice":
      • Sound of baby crying as a baby alien is born.
      • Song line "babe" as the baby alien looks around the room.
    • "The Happiest Days of Our Lives":
      • Song line "thrash them within inches of their lives" right before alien attacks.
    • "Mother":
      • Song line "cozy and warm" as flames shoot through air ducts.
      • As song ends, someone says "any suggestions from you or Mother?"
    • "Goodbye Blue Sky":
      • Song line "did you see the frightened ones" as woman looks frightened.
    • "One of My Turns":
      • Song line "don't look so frightened / this is just a passing phase / one of my bad days" as alien kills two people.
      • Song line "why are you running away" as the sole survivor runs through spaceship.
    • "Don't Leave Me Now":
      • Song line "don't leave me now" as survivor plans to abandon the spaceship.
    • "Another Brick in the Wall (part III)":
      • Clicking noises heard as she pushes buttons; TV-smashing noises heard just before she smashes a screen.
    • "Goodbye Cruel World":
      • Song line "goodbye all you people" as she leaves the ship and its dead crew.
    • "Hey You":
      • Song line "out there in the cold / getting lonely" as she's alone in the cold of space.
      • Song line "sitting naked"; she is almost naked.
    • "Is There Anybody Out There?":
      • Song line "is there anybody out there" as alien looks around outside the spaceship.
      • Peaceful music plays when she can relax.

    Concepts:

    • During the first "The Trial", the woman puts the science officer 'on trial' by grilling him with questions.
    • At the end of disc two the first time, after the disc ends, someone says "they're pretty much finished now".
    • During the last "Hey You", song line "don't tell me there's no hope at all" fits the survivor's situation.

    Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd and E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial:

    Play:

    • Start disc one as "Universal — An MCA Company" appears; continue with disc two (movie should end on "Comfortably Numb").

    Syncs:

    • "Astronomy Domine":
      • Opening scene is pointed at the starry sky.
      • Song line "underground" as an alien pulls a flower from the ground.
    • "See Emily Play":
      • Song line "gazing through trees" as E.T. looks through twe woods.
    • "The Happiest Days of Our Lives":
      • Sounds of a helicopter flying as the spaceship flies away.
    • "Another Brick in the Wall (part II)":
    • "Echoes":
      • Song starts at the beginning of the next scene.
      • Guitars get going as investigators find the M&Ms.
      • Song line "nobody sings me lullabies" as Elliot's mother tucks him into bed.
    • "Hey You":
      • Song line "open your heart / I'm coming home" just before Elliot grabs his chest.
    • "Money":
      • Song line "it's a gas" as the classroom puts chloroform-soaked cotton balls in the jars to knock out the frogs.
      • Song line "I was really drunk at the time" after E.T. gets drunk.
    • "Sheep":
      • Song line "things aren't what they seem" as E.T. tries to heal the fake wound on Elliot's brother's head.
      • Song line "fell on his neck with a scream" as they land the bikes.
    • "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" parts I–VII):
      • Song line "now there's a look in your eyes / like black holes in the sky" as E.T. starts to die.
      • Music is somber when E.T. is pronounced dead.
    • "Time":
      • The clock alarms ring as E.T.'s heart glows.
      • Song line "ten years have got behind you" as men walk behind the van.
    • "Comfortably Numb":
      • Song line "show me where it hurts" just before Elliot says "ouch".
      • Song line "I caught a fleeting glimpse" as the spaceship's door closes.

    Concepts:

    • During "Marooned", E.T. has been marooned on Earth.
    • During "The Great Gig in the Sky", E.T. shows the kids where he is from (in the sky).
    • Song "Keep Talking" plays as E.T. learns how to talk.
    • Song "Sheep"; E.T. and the kids are the sheep, while the men looking for E.T. are the dogs.
    • During "Sorrow", Elliot's brother discovers the dying E.T.

    Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest:

    Play:

    • Start with "When the Tiges Broke Free" (track five) on disc two as "United Artist" appears; continue with disc one; once disc one is over continue with the first track on disc two.

    Syncs:

    Concepts:

    • Song line "one of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces" (in "One of These Days") foreshadows McMurphy's lobotomy.
    • McMurphy says "I'll pay off in silver dollars" towards the beginning of "Money".
    • McMurphy bribes the night watchman during "Money".
    • Song "Sheep"; patients are the sheep, the officials are the dogs.

    The Best of Syd Barrett: Octopus and The Rocky Horror Picture Show:

    Play:

    • Start the album as the movie's music starts, before "20th Century Fox" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie. Either the US or the UK versions of the movie will work, since the only major difference is an additional scene at the end.

    The Best of Syd Barrett: Wouldn't You Miss Me? and Edward Scissorhands:

    Play:

    • Start the album as "20th Century Fox" appears with falling snow; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    David Gilmour's self titled album and Rebel Without a Cause:

    Play:

    • Start the album as the Warner Brothers shield appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    David Gilmour's About Face and Blade Runner:

    Play:

    • Start the album as "The Ladd Company" tree appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Nick Mason's Fictitious Sports and Rollerball:

    Play:

    • Start the album after "United Artists Pictures Inc." fades, as organ starts playing in movie; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Nick Mason and Rick Fenn's Profiles and Batman: The Movie:

    Play:

    • Start the album after "20th Century Fox" fades out; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Ron Geesin and Roger Waters' Music from the Body and Metropolis:

    Play:

    • Start the album as text appears at the beginning of the movie; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Roger Waters' The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking and Psycho (original):

    Play:

    • Start the album as "A Paramount Release" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Roger Waters' Radio K.A.O.S. and War Games:

    Play:

    • Start the album as "UA" first appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Roger Waters' Amused to Death and King Kong:

    Play:

    • Start the album after "Paramount" disappears, before "Surabaya" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Roger Waters' In the Flesh and Escape from New York:

    Play:

    • Start disc one with the beginning of the music in the movie, roughly eight seconds before the credits appear; continue with disc two until the end of the movie.

    Roger Waters' In the Flesh and Apollo 13:

    Play:

    • Start disc two as sunlight appears behind the earth becomes the Universal logo; continue with disc one until the end of the movie. The sync starts with the 13th song of the two-disc set.

    Roger Waters' Flickering Flame and Chariots of Fire:

    Play:

    • Start the album as the Warner Brothers shield appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Richard Wright's Wet Dream and Niagara:

    Play:

    • Start the album as "20th Century Fox" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Richard Wright's Broken China and The Abyss:

    Play:

    • Start the album as "20th Century Fox" appears; repeat the album until the end of the movie.

    Have you seen one of these album/movie matches? Send me your syncs!

    Information from "The Pink Floyd Movie Synchronization Story 2001+: The Most Comprehensive List of Pink Floyd Movie Connections on the Web" by Andrew C. Wendland (a c w _ e c h o e s 2 0 0 1 @ y a h o o . c o m), at http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Amphitheatre/3528/ at time of this node's birth.

    interrobang has given us an in-depth look at just about every possible Pink Floyd synchronization possible. But wait, there's more! My dad and I discovered this one by accident a few years ago after first trying the famous Dark Side of the Moon-Wizard of Oz sync. While it's not quite as phenomenal as its more famous counterparts, syncing up The Wall and Alfred Hitchcock's 1960 classic Psycho leads to some neat coincidences and one sequence you have to see to believe.

    (Previously noded as Mother, did it need to be so high?, purged and cleaned up, then resubmitted in its rightful place.)

    The Wall and Psycho:

    Play:

    • Start the album three seconds into the Paramount logo before the film. Just as in Dark Side of the Rainbow, there's an easy way to determine whether the sync has worked: if the Psycho credits start with the first jarring note of "In the Flesh?" you're on your way to some trippy fun.

    Syncs:

    • In the Flesh?
      • The credits begin almost exactly as the song begins. The credits' stylized lines move on, across and off the screen in time to the music.
      • The lyric "If you want to find out what's behind these cold eyes/you'll just have to blow your way through this disguse" fits the film's plot and ending quite well.
    • Another Brick in the Wall, part I
      • Sam talks to Marion about having to pay off his late father's debts as this song about the narrator's father's death in World War I plays.
    •  Goodbye Blue Sky
      • The lyrics "Did you ever wonder that we'd have to run for shelter as the promise of a brave new world all fell beneath a clear blue sky?" are heard as Marion plans to run away after stealing $40,000 from her workplace.
    •  One of My Turns
      • Marion approaches her suitcase, sitting on the bed, as we hear "Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favourite axe."
    •  Another Brick in the Wall, part III
      • Marion drives through a heavy rainstorm after having stolen the money, and imagines what the people she's leaving behind are saying about her. Her situation nicely fits the lyrics "I don't need no arms around me/and I don't need no drugs to calm me/I have seen the writing on the wall/don't think I need anything at all."
    •  Goodbye Cruel World
      • Marion arrives at the Bates Motel, where she will -- unbenknownst to her -- be killed while taking a shower.

    The second half of the sync depends almost entirely on how quickly one's CD player switches from disc one to disc two. But if it's like mine, you'll be entranced and amazed by the following:

    • Is There Anybody Out There?
      • Norman and Marion have a bonding session during this song about alienation.
    •  Nobody Home
      • The highlight of the sync, in my humble opinion. Watching a woman get hacked to death in the shower with a piano-driven ballad in the background may well be even more unsettling than Bernard Herrman's original shrieking string score.
      • One of the single greatest sync moments of all time -- right up there with the cash register sound as Dorothy opens the door and discovers the land of Oz: the shot of the drain dissolving into the closeup shot of Marion's eye at "I've got wild, staring eyes."
    •  Vera
      • "What has become of you?" as Norman runs out of the bathroom in disgust after discovering Marion's corpse.
    •  Bring the Boys Back Home
      • Norman drags the body out of the bathroom in time with the military rhythms of the music, giving it an eerie funeral march kind of feel.
    •  In the Flesh
      • Arbosgast questions various motel owners as Pink questions his audience on a variety of inappropriate topics.
      • Norman sits on his porch, bathed in light at the lyric "That one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me."
    •  The Trial
      • Arbogast opens his car door at the sound of a cell being unlocked.
      • He also climbs the stairs, where he is awaited by a knife-wielding Mrs. Bates, to the lyric "Come to mother, baby."

     Concepts

    • Overbearing mother, ahoy! While it's arguably a more blatant plot point in the film, the album also tells the story of a young boy who, having lost his father in the war, is overprotected -- one could almost say smothered -- by his mother, who fears losing him too. There seems to be a direct correlation between the two works here; Norman Bates's father died when he was very young and he became a little too close to his mother as a result.

    • Both The Wall and Psycho deal with the theme of running away from one's problems -- either literally, as in Marion's case, or more figuratively with the use of drugs -- with tragic results. Marion runs away from her mundane life in the hopes of marrying Sam, only to end up dead. Pink tries to escape his problems in typical rock star fashion and ultimately has a breakdown.

    • The Nobody Home sequence seriously has to be seen to be believed. When we first did the sync, my dad and I figured this would be one of the songs that went by without any syncs or coincidences we'd come to expect from other matchups. We were wrong.

    Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.