While the Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Rainbow is heavily noded up above, I would also like to point out that there are many more occurrences with albums and other movies, in particular The Wall and Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. I found this on the internet and have tested it multiple times along with Dark Side of the Rainbow-Wizard of Oz, both of them drug free I might add, though it has been suggested to me they are even more interesting high, but I would not know.

While this may be a freak occurrence, I have a personal experience with a skeptic to point to, the first time I was syncing Alice in The Wall my father came into the room and watched the courtroom scene in Alice which happens to correspond to the track The Trial on the album. After a minute or so of watching he gave an exasperated sigh and said something along the lines of “Whoa, to much for me.” (Meaning he saw it too).

How To: A very key element when attempting this is a computer to play the CD’s on, it makes management much easier in the beginning, and allows you to watch straight through without any problems. Setup your tape of Alice so that it is a little bit before when the music of the actual movie starts. (It’s the stuff that plays during the credits) Make sure you have your playlist setup on your computer and ready to play when the credit music rolls, as you need to get it fairly close to get the full effect, if you feel you’ve missed it bad try again. Two key things are involved though: 1) You must follow the end of CD 1 directly with CD 2 to preserve the flow (a computer with the entire thing as a playlist helps greatly here) and 2) You must not play the track “Comfortably Numb” as it will throw off the entire end of the movie, which contains some of the better and scarier syncs (like the trial)

Some Examples: During the track Thin Ice the line "Don't be surprised, when a crack in the ice, appears under your feet” is said just at the time Alice dips her finger into the pool of water she is looking into that is reflecting her image back at her, while doing this ripples appear within the water just as The White Rabbit appears walking above the newly formed ripples. (This is also a good test to see how well you have synced the two due to it's being early in the film; if you can get the crack in the ice around the time of the ripples you’re fine on timing.)

During the track Mother, the Walrus and the Carpenter are on the screen, during the lines about trusting the government and running for president the Walrus is on stage looking rather like a shifty politician, and personally reminding me of old political cartoons I have seen about the Millionaires Club of the old Senate.

The Courtroom scene is showing during the track The Trial, and the voices on the track correspond in spirit and sometimes seemingly lip-syncing with the characters of the screen.

There are many more examples, I felt for space limitation that it best be limited to a few, though if there are particularly good ones I have missed I will add them, but I feel it is also important to get your own feel for it, and not look for what you have been told, seeing as how it is all really what you get out of it, and not what I tell you to.