tricia and i are somewhere in shannon's high-rise apartment with my friends. i leave her with my friends to go to the bathroom and return to find her doing cocaine. she asks me if i'll do some with her, and i agree.

. . .

i'm on some high school track in the middle of a frozen, snow-covered tundra. everyone i know is with me here. we're all alternately running, jumping, talking, and monitoring the cameras which are making a music video out of the whole thing based on complex algorithms. tricia and i walk outside the track to find a dark, dark forest. it is sectioned off by a giant piece of saran wrap in a huge wooden frame. we tear through it with our car keys. on the other side, a good walking distance away, is a haunted house set up by aliens, which consists of tiny tunnels and tiny doorways. outside the funhouse in the snow are the heads and decapitated bodies of long-extinct animals, like three-horned rams. their blood makes the snow stain red and it smells like death here.

. . .

i wake up to find the previous dreams were just that. i'm in my room, almost dozing off on a giant red balloon, when i hear my mother telling my sister that i've failed her. she knows about my drug use and intends to rehabilitate me herself. i go absolutely apeshit when she asks me to come outside my room and talk to her. i rip the door off the hinges and throw it down the stairs, declaring that she might as well take my door, as she has stolen my privacy forever.