A funny Nickelodeon cartoon that ran for four seasons (1993-1997), followed by reruns on that network. There were fifty-two episodes. It details the life of an average joe-type wallaby from Australia (accent included) and his day to day existence with his friends and his job working at a comic book store in O-Town. The character and show were created by Joe Murray, who also provided one of the voices.

Main Characters:

  • Rocko: wallaby who came to the United States from Australia. He works at Kind-Of-A-Lot-O-Comics. Wears shoes and a blue Hawaiian-type shirt with triangles on it. A regular laid back sort of guy with a good heart.
  • Spunky: Rocko's dog. Unlike many cartoon dogs, Spunky is not really clever or intelligent (in one episode he falls in love with a mop) and will eat just about anything no matter how disgusting.
  • Heffer: bovine best friend of Rocko. A terrible glutton and not very bright. Was adopted and raised by a somewhat dysfunctional family of wolves (which Heffer didn't realize until he was told).
  • Filburt: a shy, neurotic turtle who is another of Rocko's best friends.
  • Ed and Bev Bighead: Rocko's next door neighbors. They are toads. The husband seriously dislikes Rocko and is in constant conflict with him (in fact, he doesn't really like anyone). They have a son whose voice was done by creator Joe Murray.