This is one of those things that no-one has done but only people like me would look for (hence why no-one has done it): a comparison review of different kinds of deck and card protectors, as well as display cases and binder sheets. I only say this is needed because I'm looking for one and not finding it.

How do I know whether top-loaders are better than snap-shut or screw-shut cases? Obviously, screw-shut cases are for those paranoid or lucky enough to own really-freaking-valuable cards.. but snap-shut and top-loader? Some top-loaders can scratch cards, so what kinds don't? What kinds can bend and which are rigid? Which are the best for display, which are the best for storage?

And the two I want to know: what kind of case best protects a card during heavy handling, and what kind of rigid case will both protect a card and fit in a binder sheet (and what kind of binder sheet won't break when 9 of these cases are in it)?

This tends to be impersonal because my inner monologue takes care of all the emotional baggage. But it really doesn't, but I've trained myself for years not to let anything show. All of that is contrary to the meaning, even a public one. I don't want to sound whiny. I don't want to sound angsty. I don't want to sound depressed when I'm happy or happy when I'm sad. I don't know how to convey everything accurately, so I keep it to myself, because at least I know what I mean.
I don't know how to write.

..but really, I'm just worried about Heather. I don't know how to express that or how to read any comments that would inevitably rise from that. Similarly, I don't know how to help her or how to simply be with her without trying to help her. I feel like a fair weather friend (it took me three years to understand what that phrase meant, how to use it, and why it was called that, and I don't think I've even heard the phrase in over 5 years, so obviously that was 3 years of time dedicated to this single moment) because I always fall silent when she needs me the most and always talk to much when she only needs silence.