Grinnell College is a miserable little place in an isolated little hick town known as Grinnell Iowa. On some days, when the wind is blowing just right, one can catch the stench of Hog Factories wafting across the soybean and cornfields. A freight train carrying thousands of gallons of corn syrup (70% of the US supply) passes directly through the middle of campus several times per day.

Grinnell College does not have fraternities, so would-be fratboys are left free to roam about the campus spreading their destruction and setting the dorms on fire at least several times per semester.

Although Grinnell has a reputation for its liberal students, this probably means it has stuck-up students that think they are so smart, when really they are sheep ready to jump on the first ideology that comes their way. It isn't much more than social engineering and propaganda that gets these young minds.

The library at Grinnell College was called the "most comfortable college library" in the country by Rolling Stone Magazine for some inexplicable reason. Despite the intellectual snobbery so prevalent at Grinnell College, they are apparently poorly educated in the proper use of a tape measure; the new multi-million dollar fine arts building had a crack 6 inches wide in the wall due to a measuring error.

Grinnell College is financially secure. With an endowment of about one billion dollars, they are the richest private college in the United States.