I work a job as a movie-theatre audience-watcher - basically I sit by the audience and watch the movie with them. My boss gets up in front of the people and decides to talk to me, blocking the screen, no one says anything because after all, he is the boss. After work, a friend and I try to get into an exchange box in the parking lot, but there are cop cars around so we wait. Some drunken bastard pulls up beside us with a bottle of Bombay Saphire and some beer - breaks both bottles and proceeds to spraypaint the window of my mom's car with pictures of buildings. I jump on him and try to get him to stop, but then the cops show up.
     I find myself in line for electrocution, all the people enque seem pacific about it. I strike up a conversation with the girl ahead of me and completely forget why we're here. The building looks like a train station, high ceilings, two lines of people and confession booths in front of them. But then I see it. A young, charred body being carried by two guards out of the door. I am to die, right now. And, judging by the guards at the door, there is no way out. Hoping it is a dream, I still don't wake up. I am to die, right now and I accept this. Then I wake up.

     It's still 8 A.M., way too early to get up for a Saturday - returning to sleep, I find myself in a street, going to get a new passport with my younger brother. He is startled by a dog, but soon decides to chase it and gets bit. The boy who owns the dog also starts to whale on Alexander and I am forced to break it up. The passport lady tries to sell us Olympia merchandise, but it's all ugly and incredibly overpriced. All the merchandise references the Olympics in Barcelona.
     Annoyed, I leave and join a diner to get some grub. Aside me sits this girl with a little puppy which is begging for food. The girl drops some scraps but the doggy has trouble eating them (too big.) I break the food up for him and scratch him behind the ears. "Don't touch the neck," says the girl, "The last owners had a collar implanted and he hates that. Whenever he takes a bath, I'll see him scoop the water with his paw and wash himself on his head, his arms, but never his neck. He knows it's cruel to do something like that, I'd never do it." I agree that it's very cruel to do any sort of unneccessary surgery on an animal and proceed to talk to her about the cutesy dog.