FOOD:

2 cups coffee
1 can pepsi one
2 veggie burgers with cheese



sometimes the world does revolve completely around me. today the world revolves around me. i'm so stressed and worried right now. i brought it on myself, and i should have had the understanding of karma to have seen it coming. obviously no one will really quite understand what i'm talking about. i'm being awfully vague and it'll have to stay that way. sorry.

i got back from vacation yesterday. it was nice (primarily because my sister, my brother and i were allowed to do our own thing and not spend all of our time with the old folks). i did a lot of horseback riding, go-cart racing (i beat a whole pack of guys in the races, yay me!), caving, swimming, hot-tubbing, and other similar campy activities. it was nice to be out in the sun instead of sitting in front of a computer with my eyes glued open. the only thing that i wish i hadn't done was calling for stock quotes on monday, that kinda fucked up the monday through tuesday portion of my vacation.

but, i'll go to martial arts practice tonight and take my aggressions out on sixteen year old boys who think they can kick my ass.

this stress is driving me absolutely crazy.



And booyaa, i think you're right about taong. i used to live in the philippines and this was a dish our cook made quite frequently. in fact it was one of our favourites (along with lumpia).



on a slightly less unhappy note, i just beat a guy i work with at arm wrestling (and in front of a crowd, which is specially nice). there were people outside smoking and people watching from the office windows who, upon my victory, clapped loudly and knocked on the windows to show support for my victory. the guy was told that he had just lost his rights to be a man. heh. yay me! more proof of my badassery.



on a slightly more unhappy note, i have had an overall shitty day. i want to blast some loud angry music and drive my car very fast into something that isn't moving. i feel like anything i am proud of will turn to shit as a direct result of my pride (a karmic kick in the seat of the pants reminding me of my place in the world). i never used to believe that pride was a sin.

i shouldn't feel so crappy, i just got back from vacation. though maybe the shock of coming back to the real world is giving me this headache and worry.