I have found that the best way for me to search E2
is using a modified version of AU
button. It is easy to use and very fast. Upon clicking the button, your browser will prompt you for your search keywords. The script will then search only E2 (-findings
”) and display the results 100 per page using Google as the engine. This will make searching quick and relinquish some much needed bandwidth
1. Create a bookmark/favorite of this page.
2. Find the bookmark/favorite and right click and slect properties.
3. Copy the code below into the URL field.
4. Rename the bookmark/favorite ‘E2 Search’.
5. Place the button in a convenient place (I have dragged mine to my links bar).
6. Search with quickness.
With Line Breaks (remove all spaces when copying)
Note: These instructions apply to IE, however the script should also work in Netscape.
How to search e2 from a Galeon toolbar