I don't normally wear red .... pink,burgundy or maroon perhaps but red is just not me. But there I was in a red dress, shimmering with a holographic lace overlay of black spider webs. I really couldn't resist this dress, it was off the shoulder with small spaghetti straps and I'd once been told how sexy "off the shoulder" was on me. I wanted to look sexy because this was a special night.

The club was taking a trip, lock, stock and well...bondage table. The doors opened at 8 for a bit of food and camaraderie and then the whole place was lifted (despite the tornado warnings) at precisely 10 pm. We were encouraged to not do any serious play until after the lift off because even the blindfold aficionados would want to see the transition.

When we lifted, not only the old warehouse, but the lighter aspects of the furnishings began to float. Curtains dividing play stations drifted, as if small fans were blowing up at angles from the floor. Luckily our affinity kept them at least marginally attached but my webs pushed up around my bosom and some escaped to my hair. One pretty participant, with blond hair to her waist, quickly braided it up to add some heft but not before the tendrils lifted and twinned about enough to almost lift her now 10 foot toe-to-hair tip self off the floor.

The club hovered, as was intended, on a cloud and things began to settle down to normal.

I saw an old friend of mine, I hadn't seen him for years! He seemed a little lost, rather like a little boy so I asked another friend who kind of cottons to the lost boy/girl types being a large, bald "daddy" type himself to take him on a tour of the various stations. The lost boy kept trying to leave, which of course is not OK. Once one consents to this trip there is nothing to do but ride it out. The daddy/tour guide kept giving him little tastes of the various sensations and telling him he had to at least try one bite of everything. All in all though I'd say it was a miss rather than a hit and he was out the door as soon as we landed.

The landing itself was uneventful.

stumbited for DreamQuest 2007