I was working today, for the first time in a while, demoing iMacs in John Lewis. Not a fantastically enjoyable, but most definetly a profitable exercise...

We did observe a two minute silence in the store at 11am, although it was rudely interrupted by the screensaver running on the Packard Bell laptop on the next aisle. Honestly, some people have no respect...

Today's daylogs are an interesting mixed bag... some people imploring us to remember those killed in wars, some explaining why we need not bother. Some ignored it all and continued in their geeky ways.

I think we should continue to remember the war dead. The world could be a very different world had they not fought.

The rest of the day went fairly smoothly. Didn't manage to sell anything, though...
That store does like to treat its staff well. The food in the canteen is not only tasty, but dirt cheap too...
I also discovered the type of customer I get on best with - a guy and a girl, about my age, who stopped by shortly before closing. The guy works in River Island, and the girl (very cute) appeared to be his sister. Interesting. I wonder if she'll be back? I think I'll have to put that down to wishful thinking.

get a grip martin, you'll never see her again...

Having been out last night, and had a long day today, I stayed in tonight. *yawn*

And now, to bed.