• That you get to come too when you're fucking...

  • ... OK, fine, or at least that you should get to come at some point, before after or during fucking, and that he should in fact give a damn that you do.

  • That the housewives that didn't were missing out, and that sacrifice isn't cool; nor is stoicism, heroism, or love for your man.

  • That you have a CLITORIS and damn it's cool.

  • That just lying there and letting him hump at you won't do it.

  • What to do instead of just lying there and letting him hump at you.

  • That showing him where your CLITORIS is is OK.

  • In fact, that he probably actually wants to know where it is and will enjoy this all much better once you're starting to act like more than a hole in the wall.

  • That you're probably going to have to teach him to give head. And no, that it's not fair that nobody really taught you and you were expected to be able to suck him off like a vacuum from Day #1, but that that's how it goes. And that if he won't give you head there's a 50/50 chance that he doesn't know how!!!!

  • That he's not annoyed at you for wasting his time by trying to help him to help you orgasm!

  • That, as rewarding as it is, the sheer knowledge that he got off and that you're oh so very very very much in love with him does not make you sexually fulfilled.

  • That you're kidding yourself if you think it does.



Oh yeah, and all that other stuff about cars and power tools and stuff like that goes too. Um, yeah. This may seem common sense to you, but I know how long it took me to figure it out, and it sickens me. I know how many people have yet to figure it out and it doesn't actually sicken me, so to speak. It just makes me really, really sad.