I had to wake up early this morning. I had a dentist appointment at 9am to finish off my cavities. I decided I would also go ahead and have my remaining mercury fillings replaced on a subsequent visit.

I got to work, sort of tired and not really looking forward to the day. I opened my email and I saw a message from Sara. She rarely writes me at my work email address. I read the short and simple message:

Just thought I would write you a quick note to say good morning and I hope you have a good day! :) Take care!

She can't possibly imagine how much that meant to me. That small message had made me so happy, I can't describe how I felt.

The rest of the day was uneventful, but I was happy through most of it after having read that. Sara stopped by the office to go to lunch with CR. I sort of felt odd that I was not invited, but I know she and CR like to talk about stuff that I'm not really supposed to know about (sometimes I wonder if it's about me, but that may be too selfish of me to assume for sure).

We're not going out together anyway, so I don't really expect that she has to stop by to see me. Her message from this morning was nice enough, and we're having lunch together on Friday anyway, so I'm happy with how it is.

My air conditioner had to go bust on me again today. I'm really getting tired of this. It's at least the fourth time it has failed since I've been in this apartment. It's going to be about 80-78°F (~26-25°C) tonight, so it's not exactly as cool as I like it to be when I'm sleeping (usually around 72°F/22°C). This had better not happen in the middle of summer this year like it did for last year for 3 days straight.

Well, I've got to get up early and study for a long vocabulary quiz in Japanese. I had better get to sleep.