So, last night I went out with a former enemy, and maybe I made a friend.
(If you read my daylog from yesterday, you'd understand this better.) To summarize, a friend of mine(Nick Robbins) is very antisocial, and hardly ever leaves his house.
This doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother him. Rachel (a friend of his, and somewhat of a (former) enemy to me) on the other hand, is rather worried about him. Nick just quit school, doesn't drive, and doesn't have a job.
Like I said, this doesn't really bother me if it doesn't bother him.
But I went out with Rachel because she wanted to talk to me about Nick (since he's my best friend). The conversation was easy-going, although I was pretty aprehensive about the whole thing.
Basically, I told her to engage Nick more, because her biggest gripe was that he never calls. I told her to get him out of his room, out of his house full of cats, and into the sun, or atleast into the car.

On the other side of the globe...
I got an e-mail in reply to the one I sent on April 24, 2001 to my ex-girlfriend about we never see each other anymore, and how I want to know if I'm wasting my time trying to be her friend.
I know I'll probably go to hell of quoting an e-mail that isn't mine without the senders permission, but this is an excerpt from the letter (it started out by saying something to the extent of "I don't want to write this, but you asked me to so I will", I asked for some communication, a phone call an e-mail, something.) Anyhow, here's the excerpt:
I don't think it is a good friendship. WE FIGHT ALL THE TIME. And you are mean to me. You are insulting and rude but then tell other people that you still love me. YOU DO NOT LIKE ME. This is not how people who care about each other act. You think that I am dumb and a spoiled brat. You really don't know me. And I don't think its because I've hidden things from you. I haven't. But we don't really ever talk about what I'm interested in because you don't think it is important enough.
I think that our relationship has run its course. I don't want to say don't call, pretend like you don't know me in public, and all that. That's stupid. We can still talk sometimes but I really do think that being with you now just makes me angry. You have changed a lot since I first met you, so have I, but we really aren't very compatible anymore.
Don't you just love it when people (especially -ex's tell you how you feel, what you know, and who you do or don't like?
Truth be known, I do still love this girl, and I know that's dumb, because we broke up over a year ago. I've been trying to salvage some sort of friendship with this girl since she stopped talking to me after we had sex in her dorm (while her boyfriend is 300+ miles away in college himself). Basically, I've accepted that we can't be together, but I thought that we could be friends. I truly want to be friends with her, and (for the most part) I've been very cordial with her. True, I've blown my lid at her a couple of times, but who wouldn't after being laid then forgotten by someone you love?

I really don't know what she means about her hidding things from me (or her not hidding things). I really just don't have a clue. I never mentioned anything about hiding things from each other, but I'm sure she doesn't tell me alot of things, and likewise, she knows nothing about my personal life.
Jesus, the more I write, the more it sounds like we shouldn't be friends.

Enough of that soul-rot.

Prom is tomorrow night.
I don't go to high school, I am home schooled (I would be a senior, so I take all college classes) but many of my friends go to my old high school. Since I've never gone to a prom, and two (actually three) friends of mine suggested that I go with them, I decided to show up.
I wouldn't normally do this, but I kind of think of it as "re-infiltrating" the school system.