Actually, Full House (the television series) still airs all over the place, immortalized by the reruns that just won't quit. While I have to agree this was a bunch of putrid garbage, I watched it daily and just finished watching a rerun. Why? The same reason I watch any television show, absolutely nothing better to do.

The main storyline here is an extended family of sorts. The single father whose wife died when the kids were still young, the three girls (Stef, D.J., and Michelle), and the two uncles (Jesse and Joey), all living under the same roof, having the time of their lives! (Yeah, sure, whatever.) It's one of those growing up/growing up without a mother shows that attempted to teach life lessons and compassion, or something, but usually just ended up making me laugh. The one thing that most people remember about the show is the fact that they had the whole "Awwwwwww" from the "audience" thing going on whenever Michelle (one of the Olsen twins) did something cute, which was at least fifteen or twenty times an episode. Oh, and we can't forget the annoying/obnoxious next door neighbour (see also: DJ's best friend), who would raid their fridge and whatnot, as she wandered around in her state of intense stupidity.

Whenever my best friend is feeling down and wants to go have a talk, I say "let's go have a full house chat darling". That is to say, let's go up to my room and sit on the edge of the bed (this works best if it's pink and frilly and surrounded by stuffed toys) and play some slow, dreamy music in the background, whilst we discuss life, and the way things are.