A challenging modern scientific theory developed by Gene Ray of South Pasadena, Florida.

A theory pertaining to what, exactly, remains elusive. As Ray writes on his Web site (http://www.timecube.com/): "Time Cube is above academic comprehension. Universities equate doomed Towers of Babble." But it seems to relate to the idea of time existing in four parallel threads ("4 simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single 24 hour Earth rotation"). So certain is Ray of this theory that he offers "$1,000.00 to 1st person to disprove Time Cube."

The very notion of four parts to a cube challenges our assumptions. A traditional three-dimensional cube has six faces and eight vertices. How to derive the number 4 from this? Ray explains: "3-Dimensional math as in length, width and height are erroneous when applied within a Cube like room for they do not account for the 4-corner perspective dimensions of difference as in '4-dimensional space'. Solar system, Earth sphere and human body all have a front, back and 2 sides which rotate between the 2 top and bottom poles - ceiling and floor parameters."

Ray clearly has unique insight on the Time Cube, of which the scientific community has yet to even scratch the surface. Sadly, he interprets this lack of understanding as an affront to his theory: "Educators are evil bastards who fear Time Cube debate. Evil men ignore Time Cube. Teachers ignore Time Cube. Teachers deserve a hanging."

Nevertheless, Ray expresses hope that his theory will someday be appreciated for what it is: a milestone in modern scientific thought. "I am a 'Cubic Thinker' and far wiser than any god, any scientist and any educator who preaches the evil singularity of a single 1st corner."

More excerpts from the Time Cube Web site:

The Earth axis tilt represents an inperfection (sic) upon which life is based. If the Earth axis was perfectly vertical, there would be no divisions of life as in seasons and therefore no life. Earth rotates 4 simultaneous seasons simultaneously as it revolves around the Sun, thus creating 4 simultaneous years as in a separate year for each season.

. . .

Adults are EVIL to children. God is a word masturbation. A fart has more 'substance' than a human emitted word. Word and god are unnatural, counterfeit, fictitious and do not exist in Nature's realm. Cubeless WORD - is an evil 'adult scam' against children and is destroying humanity.

. . .

I will give $1,000.00 to any person who can disprove 4 days in each earth rotation. It's a pity that religious and academic word is a crime against Nature and enslaves Children. 4-cornered Truth is ineffable by man or god. Until Word is Cornered, all Math is Fiction.