A gay pornographic star of Chinese-Filipino descent. Born Jon Enriquez on March 18, 1979, Lee took his stage name from the deceased son of martial artist Bruce Lee. He was discovered by director Chi Chi LaRue in a bath-house at 18; Lee's first role was in Asian Persuasion, distributed by Catalina Video. He left pornography for a time, enlisting in the United States Navy and serving a tour of duty in Iraq. He returned to pornography in the Rascal Video Production "Wicked", directed by Larue. The film's tag line underscores the fact that Lee, who had never bottomed in any of his previous films, was taking the passive role: "A man on the top of his game finally gets it in the end."

On September 9, 2006 Lee was returning home from work in a theater production of Take Me Out, a baseball-themed stage play that discusses homosexuality and race in sports. He was followed by a vehicle out of the parking lot, and was forced off the road. Four assailants tore him out of his truck, beat him unconscious, and set his vehicle on fire. He was taken to the hospital, but did not suffer any broken bones and was released the next day. The persons responsible were never apprehended.

As an Asian man Brandon Lee is a rarity in gay pornography: he consistently plays an active role in his pairings, his films are less likely to be relegated to a discrete "fetish" corner of shops in which they appear, and he is able to work for sizable production houses. He is one of the only Asian men to have an erotic replica cast from his penis, and he is by far the most well-known Asian man working in Gay porn today.

Filmography:

  • Asian Persuasion
  • Lookin' For Trouble
  • Fortune Nookie
  • Harley's Crew
  • Throat Spankers
  • Dial S for Sex
  • Wicked
  • Bolt