We do exist. There is not many of us, and the focus is usually on the female anorexics, but still, we are here.

Now, down to the business.

When I was a child, I was skinny and tall, proceeded to grow plump and tall, and then ended up the way I am now. 60 kg and 187 cm. I didn't eat much. I still don't.food is boring. It's not that I don't like the taste of food, but the idea of eating is something I find unexciting and dull. I eat once, max two times a day. I drink a lot of coffee, because It stops the hurting in my stomach. I reasoned this to people with an old chinese proverb.

" Eat when It's Time, sleep when it's time, die when it's time. "

( I don't know if I got it completely right, but that's the spirit of it. )

Obviously, this has left me looking very skinny, pale and tired. I like it. Every time I look in the mirror, I think I'm a good-looking son of a tunnel. I like my reflection.
( I'm obviously a bit of a narcissist, but what the hell. ) What I never liked was to see myself on videos and live cameras. I still don't.

Every so often, people would tell me I was incredibly skinny. I didn't think so. I thought I looked good. I can look on my senes moving in my hand, and I can see the shape of my bones.
I can count my ribs in the mirror. I can drum on my collar bones.
( Quite a cool sound. )

Sometimes people called me anorexic as well. I scoffed at Ttem. Of course I wasn't. I knew I wasn't skinny because I was afraid of being fat. I told them it was natural. I told them I knew anorexia when I saw It.
Then, one day, I got some pictures of me from a friend. I didn't know. I really didn't know. I always felt since I knew how I looked, I didn't need to see pictures of myself. But these ones were supposed to be something special.
( Like silly poses and stupid situations. )
What I saw was : anorexia. I have it, and I have it bad.

The more I thought about it, the more obvious it was. I'm anorexic. I still think it looks good. There is, for me, something incredibly more attractive about underweight people, but right now, I realize I'm a skeleton dipped in yellow wax.

This was a month ago. I'm still the same, but I try to do something about it. The problem lies in overcoming my disgust for food.

There is a very good thing about being anorexic, and a very bad thing, apart from that it might ultimately kill you.

The good thing is Going Drag and the bad thing is Otherwise heterosexual men that grope my Arse.