Dear E2,

What is it about you that still makes me horny? Why do I check you every day even if but a passing glance (sometimes I think you take longer to load than to give it a look-see)? Why do I have so many nodes in their baby stages sitting in my E2 tab in keynote? Why do I suddenly find myself staring at the illustrious E2 poster (now placed front-and-center on my-our bedroom door) and having flashbacks to a basement, some saran wrap, a blue inflatable couch and some other quite odd twisted warped memory type things? I haven't sinned so much in such a long time. Sigh. The burners and the noders both were infectious (and in many cases are one and the same).

I feel guilty when I write on livejournal, I do. It's just so much easier, there's a burden of responsibility to carry here. I'm too lazy to do all the links research most times, and plus, I really want to post well thought out nodes here and I'm only writing on livejournal because I'm too lazy to put together a pay website of whatever it is I can dream up, anyway

I remember when E2 used to be my first point of research when I was confronted with an unfamiliar term. I know I still want to contribute to the knowledge base because E2 will almost always have all the answers. And if they don't, you have a new task at your hands, it becomes a game.

Do I sound ridiculous?
(I am smoking FAR too much herb these days, it once was therapeutic)

Besides, I really do want a picture in my homenode, and I feel like I've been here long enough and I should finally work for it. (The petty motivations I live for these days) :) I also work to earn "stars," but that's a different topic.

I'm going back to SCHOOL in the fall FULL TIME after having dropped out of college in '96 or so. I'm going to be taking Organic Chemistry, Mathematics for Health Sciences (dosaging conversions and whatnot), Psych 101 (Which I'd really like to CLEP out of, but I'd have a month to do it so I could take the next psych instead), english 201, and public speaking.

(I'm an idiot because I had an Inc on public speaking at my prior college that I never finished and I used to TEACH impromptu speaking classes when I was an uber high cadet officer in the Civil Air Patrol (which is a fine organization for your youth to be in, so long as they live in an area where they get to FLY in airplanes A LOT or have a really smart, good, sharp State drill team). I support youth being in militaristic organizations wholeheartedly! I'm quite liberal and I survived it. Of course, I didn't get my tongue pierced until I was 18. But I had a DAMN good command voice.)

My friend says I'm screwed with Org Chem because I don't have Chemistry as a prerequisite and I absolutely dislike Chemistry to begin with. But Org Chem I'm open minded about. What do you think? Have any of you ever taken Org Chem without Chemistry first? And, should I take psych 101 as a mostly-internet course? Do I stand a chance of pulling an A? (Oh yeah, I didn't mention. I have to get Straight A's for the first time in my entire life as a straight C student because Nursing programs and scholarships (I want to transfer to NYU on scholarship for my bachelors) are so competitive). Wish me luck. I think I'm mature enough to pull this off. If I make this my top priority above all else, right?

I'm sure I'm going to need a tutor. Any volunteers? :) Actually, I could pay some moderate amount for the right tutor.

I've been getting piercing business lately! WooT! It's been really slow for me since I moved to the shop in Brooklyn but I've been getting all these kids from a Pratt orientation dropping by for the past couple of weeks.

I'm thinking about getting a keith haring design tattooed on the inside of my elbows...They would be major, my most visible tattoos. It's just a bold outline of a guy bending over and his reflection, but it leaves a good portion of my skin open (like, where they draw blood) and looks like a cool geometric pattern on the side. I walked around with messy tattoo stencil versions on my arms today and I'm pretty psyched about it. I haven't decided what it means yet, though. I think that's my hesitation. It's in a spot you can't help meditate your eyes on, right over the flow in your arm... I feel they would be a significant step towards me being an "openly tattooed" person, whatever that means. I have short hair and my neck is tattooed, but it's easier to pre-judge a person from behind than when confronted by their primary image.

The kanji and iching on my wrists are kinda hidden with a bend. This would extend slightly up my forearm and "cuff" around the forward visible portion of the arm. Got it? Once I know my medical terminology I'm gonna wizzow you! :)

I'm not going to be the fisting girl forever, ya know. It's going to be "Nurse, your tattooed fist is up my ass!"

Anyway, I think the haring pieces give the intended hinge effect I had originally desired. And I really heart Keith Haring. If you'd like to witness me get the inside joint of my arms tattooed, let me know. You're more than welcome. I'm curious to see how it's going to feel myself.

Speaking of Keith, Why isn't Kenny Scharf noded? Why, the man is still alive and making insanely overstimulating and tireless psychedelic art! He's inspired me, but someone quick! Do your homework on him! He's awesome! And if you can't find anything perverse on him I think it mentions orgies or something in the K.H. bio I have. ;)

Life living with a lover (and roommates) is interesting, but I've been rather creative lately nontheless. :) I plan on putting together an art show of some sort within a year's time of whatever crap I can think of putting together and calling thematically related and aesthetically pleasant. I think I can pull it off. The kicker is that I learn to PAINT at the last minute, and knock out some sellable pieces in the 24 hours prior to the opening. Yeah, that's it. My Sagg luck will pull it off. I'll call it "His Penis is Commanding" and not include a single vaginal reference. Actually, I was thinking of calling it

"Reflections of a childhood spent ordinary"

Catchy title, eh? *wink* Well, it all starts with a hypothesis, right? And my hypothesis is that I can do anything. Except quit smoking cigarettes, apparently.

And with that, I have to go to bed now. My workday today begins at 4pm (saturday) and ends at 8am (sunday).

0829 edt: shit, i still have to link

0843 Edt
Love,
Dee