Having a good first experience with Psilocybin Cubensis


Note: Drugs aren't for everybody, but if you're going to do them, you should be smart about it.

There are a few important rules for shrooming your first time:

1. Don't do it alone. In the case that you freak out, or think of something stupid, there should be someone there. Plus, oftentimes, you'll want someone else there to talk to or someone you trust to merely be there.

2. Make sure someone else is doing it with you. This isn't a safety issue, but it'll be a better experience for the using individual, as there'll be someone else there who's in on it with you.

3. Find someone to trip-sit for you (also known as a spotter). As the name implies, a trip-sitter is like a babysitter. Ideally, this is someone who has tripped before, be it on mushrooms, acid, DXM, LSA, or some other psychoactive substance (ideally the same substance you're tripping on). You will have to be very comfortable with this person. Remember, you will not exactly be in your normal state of mind, so it should be someone you trust.

4. Trip somewhere safe, somewhere you are comfortable. Under NO circumstances should you go to Six Flags, ingest 8 grams of mushrooms and expect to have a good time. This is a BAD idea. Don't blame the drugs for your own stupidity.

5. Outdoors is usually better than indoors. Nature tends to enhance the experience, that's just how it is. Some people react badly to shrooms in dark, small, or indoor environments, such as a basement, or your buddy's room.

6. Dosage. This depends on a number of factors, such as previous experience, bodyweight, and psychological state. Those who may have done other psychoactive drugs previously, such as LSA, DMT, DXM, or other such substances, may be able to handle larger doses of mushrooms on their first time. This is a matter of personal choice. Also, bodyweight is an important factor. If you weigh 120 lbs, and your friend weighs 260 lbs, you should probably not be doing the same quantity as he is. For example, a heavy guy might take, say, 3.5 grams, and a skinny guy might take 2.5 g (THOSE ARE NOT DEFINITE DOSAGES). I have heard many suggestions as to the safe quantity of the first dose, ranging from 1 gram to 5 grams. I would say 1 to 4 grams, based on how comfortable you feel, your body weight, and your previous experience would be safe and give you the experience you're looking for.

Remember! There are guys who, as a result of mushrooms, lost touch with reality and ended up in mental institutions. If you're going to shroom, be smart, be careful about it, and you could have a really great experience. Due to the nature of the substances involved, no guarantees can be made. These are merely suggestions to try to give you the best chances of having a good experience. Some people just react badly to certain things; I've seen (alcohol) intoxication that looked more like a bad acid trip, so make sure this is something you want to get involved in. On the other hand, shrooms can be a magical and wonderful thing, as long as you're responsible about it. So do something interesting and creative, have a conversation with god, whatever.
Good luck, and have fun!
Note: All information here was gathered from first-hand experience, second-hand accounts, message board posts, other E2 nodes, and other miscellaneous sources I came accross during my own reseach phase.