I went to the largest comic book convention of The Netherlands (yeah, I know, I'm a geek....) which is still small, in comparison to those in the USA. Spent too much money there on stuff I wanted to buy. This year was the first time Gen Con Benelux was also organised at the same time, so they combined the 2 conventions. Just as I left the convention, a friend called me and asked if I could look for a few Spawn issues that he still was missing. Too bad for him, since I was already in the car on the way home.

I got home, looked through the stuff I bought, and came to the conclusion that I forgot to look for a few issues, and that I bought a few things I already had (silly me).

In the late afternoon I wasted some time on IRC. Thank god a sweet lady was there, so it wasn't really wasted at all.

At 8 pm I went to a friend of mine, to watch a movie. He bought a few new ones on video (from the bargain bin). He had quite a few good ones (12 Monkeys, The Jackal, El Mariachi, From Dusk Till Dawn), and a few not so good ones (Scream 2, Mission: Impossible). Since most of us hadn't seen Mission: Impossible yet, we chose to watch that one. What a mistake it was. Well, mistake may be the wrong word. None of us really thought the movie was good. Instead, we made fun of it the whole time, which was pretty amusing.

When I got home around midnight, I wasted some more time on IRC, and went to bed, since I didn't feel like going out anymore.