I slept 'til 12 today. Really, it's like, such a drag. I spent most of the day playing Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. It's sluggish, dull, and has a horrific plot, but there's something so satisfying about playing it. Enh. I wrote a node called The baby Jesus can just suck it up, which, apparently, fits better here. So, as follows.

Sentence exclaimed by Mary Cameron, the mother of one of my friends. The scene: woman walks in, and Mary insults her 80s hair under her breath...

Alex: Don't do that, ma. It makes the baby Jesus cry. (Yes, it's facetiousness.)

Mary: The baby Jesus can just suck it up. He's going to be in a world of hurt if THAT's making him cry.


That wasn't so bad, was it? Well, yeah, it was. While most find it stupid and blasphemous, some found it a poor remark on the state I am in. Frankly, if that's the only thing people remember me by, I'll be sad. I went to a play called The Heidi Chronicles. Aside from a few technical problems (it's really hard to change sets in The Weekend Theatre), I liked it. It's not a self-styled masterpiece, but it's still likable, in a low-key way. I have school tomorrow. I don't want to face Ms. Donham. After rejecting my Science Fair proposal, she decided it would be hilarious to insult it, and me, in front of the class multiple times. And yes, I'd like some fucking cheese with my whine.