The epidemic of divorce facing this country is only one of many signs of the godlessness and depravity of most Americans. Approximately half of all marriages end in divorce. This is largely due to a failure on the part of women to perform their wifely duties.

Ephesians 5 states, "Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church, the body of which he is the Savior. Just as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives ought to be, in everything, to their husbands." So-called feminists are responsible for leading tens of thousands of women astray by seducing them with worldly decadence - careers and birth control, to name only two. The true feminism is to submit to one's husband as to the Lord.

Many of these lost women have divorced husbands because they no longer loved them. This is no excuse for divorce. Nowhere in the Bible are wives commanded to love their husbands, rather they must respect him and be subject to him.

Only with the return of strong Christian marriage and family will this country be reversed from its present course. Women, we are faced with a plague. We must resist worldly temptation and embrace our salvation. Wrest control of your self-respect from the clutches of those who would destroy us! The price of failure is too steep!