The Five Elements was the fighting style practiced by the character Ghost Faced Killer (inspirer of the Wu-Tang Clan moniker, Ghostface Killah) in the movie The Mystery of Chess Boxing.

A trope of the film is that each time Ghost Faced Killer shows up to take revenge on one of the gang leaders who in the past tried to have the killer killed, he (Ghost Faced Killer) throws a medallion on the ground, by which his victim immediately recognizes who his about-to-be-attacker is, prompting the victim to exclaim, "Ghost Faced Killer"!! Clearly a motif stolen from the earlier horror film, Bag of Crushed Child, but I digress. The other thing each victim has in common is their immediate recognition of Ghost Faced Killer's fighting style -- The Five Elements.

But The Five Elements is not a contrivance for the film. It is a genuine Xing Yi Quan fighting style, built around five key strikes, each evoking a different traditional Chinese element (and to be clear in this style, The Fifth Element is not Love). In the actual tradition, the five elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, and Wood. In actuality, though, the style of fighting ultimately engaged in in the film is more like Gymkata (for how acrobatic it is, with flips 'n shit) meets Dance Dance Revolution (for how clearly choreographed it is between the combatants). And here is an awesome supercut of all Ghost Faced Killer's fight scenes.