I am not going to make Iron Noder. I kind of knew that I wasn't. But, at least there is the ubiquitous participation medal, for those who tried and fell far, far short. I do still have a few stories up my sleeve, a few nodes to squeeze out before the end of the month. A few thoughts to share.

One thing which I would like to share with all my beloved friends here is that there is going to be a gathering, a get together, a meetup in celebration of life and spiritual progress and, naturally forthcoming publication of Pandeism: An Anthology. Though the book does not publish until January 27, this little shindig will be in Los Angeles, California on December 10. Location is yet to be fully narrowed down, but Studio City is looking likely. The fĂȘte will be graced by at least one of our authors (thought not this one), plus our resident poet, plus our literary agent. Perhaps in the coming months, the book will even do well enough that The People In Charge Of All The Things will see to it that these various applications stop trying to autocorrect "Pandeism" to something else!! Even if, after all, it's only been around 225 years....

A closing thought: The record time for sailing across the Atlantic Ocean is 3 days, 15 hours. The record lifespan for a dog is 29 years, 160 days. That dog could have made a round trip, sailing across the Atlantic Ocean and back, 1,483 times.



----



For THE IRON NODER CHALLENGE: 9 FAST 9 FERROUS