Yes godammit, I have a problem with all this Christmas
horror. Tatty little Santa
s on every street corner and saccharine sweet carols
on the radio. It’s time we made a stand for what’s important in the world; beer
without festive seasons. I demand the right to meet up with people I have never met and toast
them heartily for the New Year
a monkey is for life, not just for christmas - Bah Humbug Edition
The Bricklayers Arms
Saturday 16th December
If you find the pub... it looks a bit small when you walk in, walk to the right of the tiny bar and you will find a secret staircase on your left leading up. Follow this upstairs for the room with sofas, armchairs and an open fire. For any of you sods who can't be bothered to find an A-Z, heres a bad map, X marks the spot.
|t \_________ |Court
|h Greese_St|X |Road
Post |b / | | |^
Office |o| CNN | | |
|n| | \_____|
| | |
|P| Midland |
|l| Bank |
Oxford Street * Tottenham Court
a monkey is for life, not just for christmas - New Year Edition
?? Saturday 30th December
Details to be confirmed...
- Anyone found to be in possession of a poor imitation of a monkey will be laughed and pointed at until they buy the next round.
- Anyone (heyoka) who kicks my crutches away will get their ankles nibbled on.
- WyldWynd for crimes against Mornington Crescent and suggesting we drink in a student bar... ahem...
will be welcomed with open arms and offered many free drinks in the spirit of the season.
- RalphyK's real name is either Art or Munchkin.
- Anyone who laughs at my eyebrow will probably have no ankles left.
- fondue the proper spelling of haX0r is rm -rf /home/$LUSER.
I seem to have picked up this reputation for being the BOFH
or some SysAdmin
horror, I'm all peace and joy really. Well I'm medicated
at the moment...