I have broken my streak of not daylogging to present the following paragraph, which appeared at the bottom of a spam e-mail about credit rates that I received today. Anyone who can tell me what they're talking about will receive several days' worth of upvotes from me.

As a resultant implication, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds effects a significant implementation of a general convention regarding the forms of the grammar. Based on integral subsystem considerations, the descriptive power of the base component appears to correlate rather closely with the strong generative capacity of the theory. However, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate any normative concept of the linguistic/holistic continuum.

Now my head hurts. Will I ever again be able to delete spam, without wondering whether its advertising pitch is accompanied by an ontological brain-teaser? Must I now scour my junk mail for critiques of Nietzche and Freudian analyses?

Man, those spammers will stop at nothing.

UPDATE: 1010011010 has informed me that the paragraph is a randomly-generated glot of pseudo-English, unique to each spam message, that will foil anti-spam systems looking for huge numbers of identical e-mails. Well, I like my idea better.