You know, I just lost ANOTHER couple nodes... not even a mention of it in the Editor Logs, nor even a simple /msg to let me know... I know, now I sound like I'm whining, but I just like to know these things, okay? Please?...

Woke up today. This is odd, I didn't plan on it.

After a seemingly simplistic waking up, I sat down to (What else?) IRC in #everything. I was typing away nicely, when all of a sudden-like, I felt REALLY lightheaded, REALLY quick. I should have known this was a bad sign, but I simply decided to break off, zonk out on my bed, and sleep it off until work rolled by...

Armed with the assumption that I was gonna keep zonking myself out at work, I came prepared with one of my magic tins of Penguin Caffeinated Peppermints. And a headache. A really bad one, too. Somehow I made it through the day, though my mind kept dragging up old memories of asshole manager and different, more assertive (cough) ways I could have let the scenario play out... (No, I'm not on drugs, these things come back in my head naturally)

About 6 hours and some bad stomach pains later, my headache cleared up enough for me to enjoy some mint with no headache-amplifying side effects.

Then, a phenomenon which I don't see very often occured, right in front of my face. While behind the service desk on an errand, I saw a member of Department 10 and a manager escorting a girl out. Peacefully. I thought nothing of it until I noticed everyone else at the service desk staring in that general direction. I turned just in time to see the girl resisting, then exploding into a complete spaztic rage. This was the bad kind, too... the kind that finds her biting a chunk out of that manager's finger before she goes down. Seeing nothing else better to do, I stood by the exit doors in case she broke free and bolted for the door. She didn't. I'm glad; I wouldn't have wanted to be forced to pistol-whip someone with my pricing gun.