I fell in love last night. Again.

I honestly believe my brain has some sort of protection mechanism built into itself. I have never been in love in real life, however I think have a good idea of what it feels like. Why? Because of these dreams. Since I've never experienced the emotion in reality, my brain concocts these situations to keep itself from going totally insane.

It seems to work, but waking up always sucks.

Anyway, she was a brunette. Short hair, tall (taller than me), slender, a nice smile. And to top it all off, her mother absolutely hated me, and forbade her daughter from seeing me. So we did what any reasonable loving couple would do. We saw one another in secret.

We were walking on Freeport Drive in Spring Hill, Florida. Her mother was about 30 paces ahead, and was pruning a bush. I made it a point to keep out of her sight.

Time Shift

I was sneaking through her house with her, attempting to avoid her mother. She sees me, and I run down a long hallway, her mother in hot pursuit. I burst through the door, and out into the driveway.

This dream had an extraordinary lack of detail, but it didn't affect me any less than the rest of these types of dreams. I miss her.

Damn.