Tin worm

Usually used to describe the rust on a car (normally old). The tin part refers to the fact that steel is sometimes referred to as tin and the worm bit is the breaking through of holes in the metal due to the structural integrity being severely compromised.

iron oxide

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.