Purple Nurple

1/2 oz. Tequila,
1/4 oz. Blue Curacao,
1/4 oz. Sloe Gin

Hand swirl over ice, Strain into a Pony or Shot glass

Back to the Everything Bartender

A quasifictional place, the Purple Nurple is a Gay/Les/Bi/Trans oriented bar on FurryMUCK: A text-based virtual reality dance club and lounge done up in purple and populated by a host of cats, rabbits, bears, and what have you. Usually all are male, since the females who enter invariably sigh about there being no girls present and rush off. It is probably the second most popular place on the MUCK, after the West Corner of the Park; occasionally people accuse the Nurple and its denizens of being 'cliquey', due to having been ignored while standing in a corner, sighing pointedly, and not taking part in the conversation.

Much like Camelot, it is a silly place. Topics of discussion usually consist of music, cock, computer games, cock, geeky things, the finer points of specific sex acts, and cock. Once the list of subjects has been covered in its entirety, the cycle begins again, although occasionally things such as anime or fursuits crop up. There is also a fair quantity of hugspam.

The Purple Nurple also exists in real life as an event regularly held at furry conventions. Trust me, you haven't lived until you've seen a guy in a home-made tiger suit breakdancing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.