Kirby's hamster friend from Kirby's Dream Land 2 and Kirby's Dream Land 3. Rick doesn't slip on icy surfaces, and when Kirby steals a power from an enemy, Rick combines with the power and can do cool attacks:

  • Cutter: Rick throws Kirby like a boomerang, and can control Kirby's height a little bit by jumping.
  • Fire: Rick shoots a flurry of fireballs.
  • Ice: Rick curls up and, with Kirby, becomes a snowman! Anyone who touches the ice pellets circling around them becomes frozen.
  • Needle: Rick grows spikes like a porcupine, hurting anyone behind him.
  • Parasol: Kirby turns into a ball and rolls on top of a parasol that Rick balances on his nose. Anyone touching Kirby or the parasol is hurt.
  • Spark: Rick shoots a beam that circles about 90 degrees clockwise from his mouth to the ground.
  • Stone: Rick turns into a boulder and Kirby runs on top of it, rolling over any enemy that stands in his way.

Rick also appears in the cartoon series Kirby: Right Back at Ya! He has apparently developed an Australian accent...

Rick (?), n. [OE. reek, rek, AS. hre�xa0;c a heap; akin to hryce rick, Icel. hraukr.]

A stack or pile, as of grain, straw, or hay, in the open air, usually protected from wet with thatching.

Golden clusters of beehive ricks, rising at intervals beyond the hedgerows. G. Eliot.

 

© Webster 1913.


Rick, v. t.

To heap up in ricks, as hay, etc.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.