Materials:

  1. A piece of tinfoil proportionate to the number of slices of pizza to be reheated
  2. Cold Pizza, preferably triple cheese if you're me
  3. 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
  4. Some garlic powder
  5. An oven (duh.)

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to about 425 farenheit
  2. Pour the Olive Oil onto the tinfoil and spread it around with your hand.
  3. Sprinkle the garlic powder onto the oil and foil
  4. Smear the bottom of the pizza around in the oil and garlic powder and lay it on the foil
  5. Heat it in the oven until the garlic powder turns black.
  6. Remove from oven and chow down.

Enjoy!

Thankfully I am blessed with the ultimate "bachelor microwave". This baby has a button for everything - everything that a single, lazy-assed guy would eat that is.

It has a button for "reheat canned stew", "Cook baked potato", "reheat pie", and the reason for noding here - "reheat pizza".

There are many other buttons, or sub-menus off buttons, that allow for the general cooking/heating/reheating of many of man's favourite fast foods.

The microwave being of both convection and microwave abilities, will not only heat your pizza from the inside out, it will then give it a quick bake to ensure it isn't a rubbery, damp sponge to eat - instead it is a golden, crusty savoury-topped pastry delight - softly glowing that green tinge most leftovers give off after a month in the fridge, and 2 minutes on high.

Duh. Take two fresh, steaming, molten slices of dollar pizza from your local, neighbourhood or (if you're lucky) downstairs parlour. Lovingly stack your cold, leftover piece against the top faces of those two, frigidly nestling among their gooey cheese and toppings initially, but invariably warming sooner than not to their erotic attentions in a culinary menange a trois.

Of course, any such sinful indulgence must bear a fitting and appropriate punishment. Thus, before your slices begin enjoying themselves too much... you gobble them down, one two three in a triple-decker pizza sandwich.

Ask a stupid question...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.