A children's song:
Do you know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man?
Do you know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane?
The extended mix of the Muffin Man song.

Do you know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man?
Do you know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane?

Oh !
Yes I know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man.
Yes I know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane.

Two of us know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man.
Two of us know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane.

Do you know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man?
Do you know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane?

Yes I know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man.
Yes I know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane.

Three of us know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man.
Three of us know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane.

Continue until everyone in the office is involved....

Do you know the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man?
Do you know the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane?

Sung by the person who started the round:

Yes I am the Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man,
The Muffin Man.
Yes I am the Muffin Man,
Who lives on Drury Lane.

So, are you gonna buy a fucking muffin or not you fat faries ?!! I've got a fucking family to feed and I can't stand around here yapping all day. Get back to work !
"Muffin Man" is a song by Frank Zappa from his 1975 album Bongo Fury, which also featured the talents of sometime Zappa collaborator/nemesis Captain Beefheart (aka Don van Vliet). The song is classic Zappa, showcasing his love/hate relationship with the rock music of the 70's. Like many of Zappa's mid-period works, it serves as a showcase for his talents as a musician, composer, improviser, and bandleader. The lyrics, which mock the vapidity of quick hookups and address the inevitable disappointment resulting therefrom, are straightforward and minimal, merely serving to set the stage for another one of his trademark blistering guitar solos.

A warning song about a serial killer.


"The popular nursery rhyme "The Muffin Man" supposedly originated as a caution to children, warning them to beware of a 16th-century baker-turned-serial-killer who enticed his young victims by pulling a muffin down the cobblestone streets of London with a string."
Snopes


Yes, it's true. The rumour started that the song originated as a warning about Frederic Lynwood, a child serial murderer who would lure his victims to his house, only to kill them by beating them (or battering them, maybe?) with a wooden spoon until they were unconscious, then boiling them to death. Apparently, it wasn't just children he lured, but seven rival pastry chefs, presumably out of a sense of rivalry. All this is down to a TIkToker going by the name of Jack Williamson, "The CEO of History".

According to legend Lynwood the Muffin Man died after choking on a dumpling, and was buried at a local church. The ever-reliable Unclyclopedia article also tells that a McDonalds' restaurant was later built on the site of the old church. Egg McMuffin connection, anyone?


LieQuest 2024: A Lie Quest of Mythologically Discordian ProportionsM/b>




source material wiki


$ xclip -o | wc -w
190

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.