There are so many changes that I have to make in my life.

This week has made me realize that I really have to work for the things I want in life and I can't take anything for granted.

Lately I've been thinking way too much about me. This has got to change if I want to live a life full of people that I love.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months. Lately we've been getting in a lot of arguments and I've been hurting him a lot. I hate seeing him hurt like that. Sometimes I want to distance myself from him so that I'll stop hurting him, but I can't.

He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I'm extremely selfish, but I need him in my life.

He gives meaning to my life and makes me smile every single day. I wake up, think of him and smile. He has shown me a different side of life. He gives me the confidence I never had. He makes me believe that nothing is impossible. He makes me believe in myself and in my dreams.

It's now time for me to do that for him.

Everyday I think that he deserves someone better. His friends tell him to move on and even his mother sees how much I hurt him. He doesn't deserve that. He deserves better, and I will give him better.

It is time for me to change. I need to show him how much he means to me. He's the most important thing in my life and I have to show him that. I need to work on showing my trust for him. I trust him 100 percent and I know that I don't always show that. Sometimes I'm very paranoid, but I just need to relax. I know he would never do anything to hurt me.

I also need to listen to him more, and make sure he knows that what he says matters. I want him to be able to tell me everything and I want him to know that everything he says is important, but he won't if I don't start listening more.

I need to be there for him through it all and support him in everything he does. I'm very proud of everything he does and I believe in him and will support him until the end.

I love him more than he will ever know, but I've got to start showing him that.

He is my hope, my dream, and my future. He is my everything.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.