Hot girls make a joke or a charming story out of everything. Particularly, a hot girl understands the importance of distilling a story down to a summary that will make you NEED to hear the whole thing.

Hot girls never leave the house or take photos without lipstick and lashes.

Hot girls never cry in front of anyone else, they might sneak a listen to music with singers that cry for them and wind up dancing, or jump into bed with a stranger whose calls they will have to block later, or get absolutely wasted in the forest behind their house in the middle of the night and luxuriously daydream about falling asleep in the grass, or mysteriously disappear from a party to go sit in the bathroom and text someone who they wish was at the party how much fun they are having, or to go out into the snow and scream along to their favorite bands all night, but hot girls know that everyone resents someone who makes them feel guilty, and female tears are scientifically proven to contain a boner killer chemical, and people are unlikely to help you if you killed their boner.

Hot girls say yes to offers to do things that seem more fun than watching netflix again.

Hot girls say no to sex with men who see women who say yes to sex as degraded, or people who are likely to fall in love, if they are not likely to fall in love with them back.

Hot girls do not allow sex to be concluded unless they orgasm several times, except on rare occasions where they specifically get a rush of satisfaction from making someone else orgasm without taking off their clothes, and that someone is properly grateful.

Hot girls sometimes give fuckboys tips on how to make their female friends more likely to orgasm, if they fuckboys are honest. If the fuckboys are dishonest, or if the fuckboys enjoy it, hot girls roast their technique. Most fuckboys secretly love this for some reason.

Hot girls never break their skincare routine, even if it means carrying an unfashionably large purse so they can scrub up before passing out.

Hot girls are genuinely fascinated by your stories and your projects and your hobbies. Hot girls love when you infodump.

Hot girls yes and everything, with the occasional "Please, that's entry level... We should..." to redirect.

A hot girl's underwear and bra will always match colors. She would rather go commando than violate this rule.

Hot girls collect pajamas and nightgowns and bathrobes that make them feel cute, so they get an emotional lift when they wake up in the morning.

Hot girls shoplift, if they are broke. Rich hot girls tip service industry workers very well.

Hot girls sometimes get depressed. Good things to do when you are depressed as a hot girl are reading novels and poems by depressed hot girls through the ages, drawing, and trying to figure out what you can change that will make you feel less depressed. The urge to travel is always there. Going out alone in 2023 is depressing, so you will just wander around art galleries and loudly get yourself off in hotel rooms.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.